Banned
Best answers
Check it out need the crits so let me know what you all think

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that model is great. But the hair needs to be tweaked just a tad. it seems that his hair is almost like ssj3 where its long. so try shortening the hair so its pushed to the front a little more

Best answers
wow dat loox great!!
but yea darktooth is right, the hair needs a bit of adjustment, it kinda looks like vegita's hair..
but anyway hope it works out

Best answers
:yes: Very nice, but i agree with both above, the hair should be changed abit, like made smaller in back or something, other then that its great, are you going to skin it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the poly count is 2403 and I'm keeping the hair as it is cause its original no?

*How can it be original? youre trying to emulate someone else's Character from a manga/cartoon YOU didnt have a part in*
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks real good, but ya, the hair needs some slight adjustments.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it looks fine the way it is

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like a Gohan is bad ass :D
I really like it and keep pimping damnit :p
Cause j00 are really good!

Best answers
Hair

The model looks Great, but i think that when u skin it, he wil have a bit big forhead...?

Vassago

V
The build of the model looks solid and correct, but there are way too many wasted polygons, and absolutely no justification for it.

Notable areas of wastage are:

- Hair
- Shoes
- Legs
- Parts of the mid torso

You could cut a good 500-600 polygons off that model and it will still look great.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the engine is supposed to be NeL but were still figuring out if the coder is working on it, and this model is 2403 polies around and the poly count I'm supposed to have is 3000

Best answers
Great Job, keep up the work ! But maybe...hair adjustments... ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago
The build of the model looks solid and correct, but there are way too many wasted polygons, and absolutely no justification for it.

Notable areas of wastage are:

- Hair
- Shoes
- Legs
- Parts of the mid torso

You could cut a good 500-600 polygons off that model and it will still look great.
thats wat i sed on dmz forums. Id say hair would be eating up most of those, but then ..hmm.. u could still have that hair cool but just cut down some of the faces that arent seen.

I think he means origonal by having the hair slante bakwars which is all well and good cos it looks good, but if ure tryin to picture ssj2 gohan with that hair (side on, looks fine from front) it just seems wierd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom