Saiyan Crusades Raditz, need crits for the model... :P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
here is what I've got so far its a WIP, I'm also making the skin with it at the same time to save time.. and I just made the front part of the arms and I find it doesnt look right but I need some one to crit it so I can edit it properly.. some one draw over it to show me cause I'm a visual type person ^_^

and sugestions to what I should add or do with the skin would be helpfull.. :p ^_^

http://forums.saiyancrusades.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1761

AND ITS NOT FOR ESF... I think I'm going to put that in my SIG..

NOT FOR ESF MODELER! ^_^ :p what ever its all good just need crits...

Best answers
Wow! That's great! But, his saiyan armor color is off tone. Its not a dark red, it's a light tan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good

its good but skin isnt that good.Try making the hair and then showing it:)I would draw and ahow you but on my pc i dont have photoshop

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The skin looks nice, the face is pretty detailed, it's just the armor, like Glenn said.
All in all, very good job.

Best answers
.......wow nice one. blows mine outa the water. well time to quit that project eheheh.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is excellent, the model looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it once it's complete.
BTW - Did you use MilkShape to make it? I'm getting into modeling, but my 30 free days have expired, and I don't wanna pay 25 bucks for it. :cry:

almostdeleted

A
DakD dont quit your project. His is for Saiyan Crusaders, yours is for ESF. Besides, yours was really good too. DONT QUIT:cry: :cry: :cry:

BTW: Nice skin and model. Just add the hair so we can give more critz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
.......wow nice one. blows mine outa the water. well time to quit that project eheheh.
why??? his is not for esf....yours is

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yup mine is for a project called Saiyan Crusades? AND some how Its mensioned ever time I make a thread about a model that its not for ESF..

+ true u shouldnt quit.. modeling is fun and if I would of quit long time ago.. would be this good..

++I do use milkshape.. and its worth it.. I've been using it for 3 years now.. and havnt let got of it.. ^_^

hmm +++ thanks for all the great coments.. more edits will come for sure.. since I posted the same render in SOS forums and SC forums! ^_^ thanks ciao

Best answers
cool

great work make the model and take the time you want i almost never seen work of that quality keep the good work

ooh and im gonna send a pm too so plz reply and wich model is gonna be replazed

Best answers
Wha?

If this model is NOT for ESF, then why the hell would you even THINK about putting it on the ESF message boards. If its for saiyan crusades, then put it on there message board. ;(

Best answers
well, when you go to this forum and look under models/skins it say Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins so he is intitled to do this okido? and btw, Hot Stuff;) real nice work, like the scouter

Best answers
"well, when you go to this forum and look under models/skins it say Come here to discuss the models from ESF or to show off your own models/skins so he is intitled to do this okido?"

By no means is he entitled to do this. What that sentence means is.. you can come here to discuss the already made ESF models, or you can show off your own models/skins. If there is no rule on this Message Board that disallows this type of behaviour.. thats sad. On the DMZ forum people get into trouble for doing this type of thing. Yes, I know this is not the DMZ message board but such rules should be used.

Best answers
Originally posted by Isador
What that sentence means is.. you can come here to discuss the already made ESF models, or you can show off your own models/skins. If there is no rule on this Message Board that disallows this type of behaviour.. thats sad. On the DMZ forum people get into trouble for doing this type of thing. Yes, I know this is not the DMZ message board but such rules should be used.
well, i dont think they should cause its always fun to see other models too, if you dont like it go to dmz forums?

almostdeleted

A
Looks good but the leg skin needs work. And he is entitled to show his work here. The team and mods have said this like 100 times. He is :rolleyes:

Best answers
its alright to show ur models here, its ok to show them at dmz too, god gundam always shows em, i show mine, alot of people do, and u know what? they arent for dmz, and u know what? nobody cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom