Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here is what I've got so far.. gona make the rest of the arms soon and the hair to.. ssj and normal.. tell me what u guys think

OH and I have a new website www.dbxme2.com

thats what I havnt been online much ^_^

Best answers
Looks really nice so far, but I think everyone would agree that the hair on Chibi trunks is the defining attribute hehe, but then again I wouldnt doubt your ability:fight:

Best answers
Not your best, but still a great model, i think that his ears are kinda big ans the boots look pointy

Best answers
Humm is he dumbo or somthin??? His ears are huge..but i like everything else.

Best answers
sry for doubleposting but i most tell you!
the ears are perfekt.. when you add the hair it be good with the ears.. i know for im painting alot of dbz ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the ears are big cause its a chibi.. it looks big but believe me its good.. not releasing it for esf, look at the thread name

I'll fix the shoes

Bolteh2

B
Originally posted by ssj3 kakarott
sry for doubleposting but i most tell you!
the ears are perfekt.. when you add the hair it be good with the ears.. i know for im painting alot of dbz ...

STOP DOUBLEPOSTING, THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST, CLICK IT TO EDIT 1 POST, than it isnt doublepost

(btw it looks like this ->
)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I finished the arms compleatly. gona make the hair tomorow norm first then ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks amazing man. I like all of your work! Just the shirt on the front looks pointy at the chest area. Although it hasn't been skinned yet. Maybe it will make the cloths look a lot more flat.

Best answers
heh..that looks perfect to me..i can just imagine the hair(except ssj cuz im confused how chibitrunks ssj hair looks like...) anyway the ears are big cuz hes a "chibi" character...i think they should be even a little bigger o_o really nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom