saiyan armor gohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey modelers,

Ive got a great idea for gohan...instead of the uniform from the battle with cell, he would look alot better if he had the saiyan armor from the last of the freiza saga with his short hair cut, i think that would look really really good, its just a suggestion. no offence to the creators of esf, i couldnt do anybetter but that gohan kinda looks odd.

Best answers
ethresh said:
hey modelers,

Ive got a great idea for gohan...instead of the uniform from the battle with cell, he would look alot better if he had the saiyan armor from the last of the freiza saga with his short hair cut, i think that would look really really good, its just a suggestion. no offence to the creators of esf, i couldnt do anybetter but that gohan kinda looks odd.
Big request thread... say no more ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... thats posible but hard to do. (lol.. if they use my skeleton but do not use the leg pad bones(but leave them in)) posible.

I think my skeleton aint perfect but its still ok

Best answers
sounds like a good SUGGESTION if u ask me, i see other people like SUGGESTIING like me ^_^

Best answers
i suggested it in this forum thinkin more people will read it and hopfully someone has the skills to do it.

Best answers
..ROFL man u r a mind reader :D. i started on this model 2day (PbP).. lol, i shall post it hear when i hav sum solid progress cus i only done the neck and blades so far ;). but good idea man if u hav n e refs post them :)

..Tweek ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ethresh said:
hey modelers,

Personally, that's a nice idea - but this still belongs in the final requests sticky, no exceptions.

Thread Closed.

ethresh said:
great so where in progress!!!!
Modellors/editors will make their own WIP/release threads based on their own personal progress for their projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom