Status
Not open for further replies.
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wassap esforums, i've already tried the search technique and the redsaiyan.net(site is down "again")technique and now im lost. i can't find a saiyaman model and sound pack to replace teen gohan.

i would really, really, really appreciate it if someone would show me any leads to getting this model, thx for reading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use the all mighty search button O_O there was a thread about it ago so you could have search it and it had soundpack and model links.O_O Use it my son...lol

Best answers
DOn't go to GSF theres has Animation problems...I told you in another thread to PM me or IM me over AIM: TheGreatMikeyMan

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
obviously there is never going be to anyone who is going to help me. i guess i might was well give up on this and forget about it. redsaiyan.net is dead, the modellers who were hosted have decided to become selfish with their work, and the search system is retarded so i guess u can close this thread.

unless i get really pissed and delete the first post anyway.

Best answers
Sorry to have to say this but dont say modelers have become selfish with there work. :( they get upset when u do that. hehe just a tip :)

Bolteh2

B
ima close this (read majin_you's post)

PS: majin_you = evol :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom