Saibamen

Best answers
Maybe it is already sugested or maybe this belongs to the Mapping section.
Why not put in some maps Saibamen that attack you.
I don't want them as a character to play with.
I think it is a good idea to put some in the maps.
You can also kill the Saibamen.

For the ones who don't now what Saibamen are :
Saibamen are green monsters that Nappa and Vegeta used to kill Goku and his friends.(I think so...)

Maybe it is too hard to make a model of a Saibamen and maybe it is too to put it in a map and let them attack.
It is just an idea.
So don't flame me!
It is just an idea, ok?

Please also vote if you like my idea or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no itd lag to much and saibamen never fly if i recall, and most people could just kick thier asses except for really bad noobs

Best answers
But they can make two versions of a map.
One with Saibamen and one without Saibamen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would take lots of time...mean while they could do more afficiant things

Best answers
Saibamen can fly ;), and it would be cool to add them :D If it takes more time adding them, then just put more work in it.. Just to tell you, I do things like that for fun.. so you guys should be able to do it! :)

Best answers
Saibamen were used once and were all killed in a single attack by Krillin. Nuf' said.

Best answers
you are all *******s...flameing him like that....you all bring shame to this forom.

I like the idea...ohh and btw sabermen can kamakaze, so all you "Expers" who say they to weak, wait to they attach to your leg and blow you up!

Best answers
It doesn't matter how weak they are:D its just cool having something to fight with, *example:

You come home, from school/work, you wanna go to ESF, you have no one to fight with, but then you remember you can always fight the saibamen! :D:D:D

Oh well, take a look at this site http://www.superiordbz.net/dragonball/supdbz.php?page=biosa
Cuz I think you could add a LOT more warriors! :D

BTW. Atleast there sould be Goten, Chibi Trunks, Brolly.....

Best answers
Captain Bob, lay off the crack. No one is flaming him but we have the right to say its not a good idea.

So what if the saibamen can kamekazi, its still a weak explosion. Chaoutzu was stronger than a saibaman and he self destructed and Nappa didnt even feel it.

In the end, even if you make them stronger for the hell of it, its still a waste of time. They could add more attacks or transformations. If you want to fight monsters download Sven-Coop.

BROLLY WILL NEVER BE IN ESF SO YOU CAN ALL STOP SUGGESTING THAT

Best answers
If you think Saibamen are weak, you are right.
If you think Saibamen are too weak, we can always let them come back alive after a while.
I know that the Half-Life engine has limits, but I am sure this is possible.
If you don't like Saibamen, avoid them or play a map without Saibamen.

Best answers
Originally posted by Rasakah
and may I ask.. WHY will brolly never be in this game?
It is said over 20 times a week. I am going to state it all in capital letters only so you pay attention and listen.

THIS MOD FOLLOWS THE DBZ SERIES AND WILL NOT ADD CHARACTERS THAT ARE IN THE DBZ MOVIES.

And to the guy who just doesnt get it about the saibamen:
There are ESF bots you can download if you dont have anyone to play with. There is no reason at all that the ESF Team should waste time modeling,skinning, and coding just so you can fight some BOTS that they already HAVE that are dressed up as saibemen.

Best answers
HAH! NO NEED TO GET PISSY ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;(

Best answers
I'm not pissy, you just have to be this way when you are dealing with people who dont listen/understand.

Best answers
dont listen!? Have you ever even SEEN me on this forum??? Im new here!

Best answers
ask yourself the question "what is the point" there is none, you want them to go to all the trouble to put cybermen in the game, and your case is, it would be cool, you could attack them..... what the hell can they do apart from an anoying you, simple solution d/l a bot program and play against bots, plus online it would add extra lag, and when you go online you go to fight PEOPLE not cybermen im not trying to be mean but esf need productive ideas or things that are original and practical, hmmm

Best answers
i don't really like the idea, but i kinda like THIS idea... :

you can find a Saibamen seed Jar(like Senzu bag) and you can plant a seed that after 10 seconds becomes saibamen warrior that helps you, pretty weak, but can make difference in combat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom