Saibaman

Best answers
the legs look funny too the top part looks like it is gona fall off

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks alright, mind putting up a flat shade shot of it? Or wireframe, all the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called a skin, the eyes are just there to help with the face construction, but ill definitly look into your crit. Thanks.

Best answers
Hm.. I'd say the legs are too thick on the thighs. Also, their biceps weren't that big, if I recall correctly. Otherwise, it's pretty good :)

Best answers
yea there chest was that big bicepts and all i checked it, just the legs and arms are wrong :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright, if i could please get another drawover now is the time to do it, im mainly looking to see if i could inprove on the porportions. btw he's got a mouth now =)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Seriously sniper, you need to learn about smoothing groups, it will make your models look like 4x better in the renders :S.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh right, gotta add some smoothing groups on the face, but i got all the other groups covered in other areas =)

Best answers
dan lol where is the 1st 1 u posted post it again :p and this is not a skin or a hunchback model lol.... plz post ur 1st 1 it was funny i hear :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
applied smoothing groups on face, made the shading on the ears a lot better too =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, fix his face, it looks like cell with big sideburns. look at my drawover, its from my ref

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom