First try?

Anyways, I use 3dsmax5.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok

its ok but arm suck.You need to work on them

Best answers
esforces

if it is finished tou can re-animate it for esforces that will be cool:yes: but is is a :yes: model

Best answers
z-fighter gt? dont know really what mod u mean can u give me an homepage? :)
and the model is good

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Holly cray I was going to make these guys to but then I started skinning piccolo.. hmmm oh well guess u beat me to it.. nice job.. u should post on SOS forums if u want crits.. cause ESF is not the place for em

Best answers
lol Z-Fighters GT
what kinda name is it?
but the skin is very good

ZuL

Best answers
Thanks for all the crits and all that. I didn't know about the mod either, but I met the leader and he asked me to join. The forums are the only "page" I know: http://www.zfightersgt.tk

I'm going to work a bit on the arms, thanks for pointing it out. There is something about the head that bothers me too, so I'm going to fix that too.

EDIT:
Nice skin.
Uhh... thanks, but it has no skin, only the polys are coloured.

ZuL

Best answers
Ah, here you go. Updated pics. I made the claws a bit scarier, and i changed the arms a bit. Also made his... uhh... thing in his crotch a bit bigger, cuz it's big on my reference. Before i forget, I tweaked the head a bit, if you watch closely you will see the difference.

3d, smooth.

Not 3d. Not smooth ;)

So... this may be the final update. What do you guys think?

Best answers
Very good, but on the 3D not smooth pic it looks like ther"s a leak on his left leg.

ZuL

Best answers
It's just the renderer being evil on me. I got a suggestion from my leader to make the head a bit bigger, so I'm gonna see what I can do.

Best answers
yo zul when are u gonna make some new models for ffm, btw that model looks great.

ZuL

Best answers
I want to say that I'm going to spit out models for FFMod, but really, we need experienced animators and skinners there... feels like I'm making models for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom