saiba men

Best answers
i think its fun to put saiba men in the game so you dont have to fight the players al the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like bots, they are making bots for the beta anyway.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that idea sucks.....

.............and that's the only thing that you will see in the next replies..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
totally! a he a he.. besides it sucks coz nappa was the one who made em and he's not even in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
like bots, they are making bots for the beta anyway.
I didn't say that I was making bots for the beta. I'm making bots, period. It's gonna be the official bot, but it'll be ready after the beta. Just keep checking the dev. journals, you'll know when they're ready.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
sweeeet bots are gonna be in... yeh havin like saibamen as bots wud be cool..... and like in a training area or sumthin,.... but then if ur blasts were too big....mmm.. .but still in the open good as welll..... i wud luv to see bots teleportin ... coz rite now they dun do they.... so u cud hav like two saibamen comin at u.. an they both teleportin bak and forth gettin closer an closer... an u gotta watch both...but then one goes out of sight an u can't see it... an then BAM!!! u start fightin....... coool....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saiba men are too weak why not just have gokus and vegetas to blow up :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres not gonna be special charaters for bots

Best answers
yeah i know i was just saying andriods would fit better cause they can actaully stand a chance an put up a fight

Best answers
I was thinking it would be a cell move, 3 mini cells come to mind (not sabamen) but it would take all his ki up. And he couldn't put any others out to fight until they were all destroyed. Just a thought, not for the beta for other versions. ( i don't wanna delay it any more than it is)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone knows their weak but ya wanna know exactly how weak, on the battle on earth they were 1200 so even krillin could destroy them in the blink of an eye

ultrassj_vegeta

U
y u ppl always on bout how they were so weak and everythin... i meant they wud be cool for training simply coz thats wat saibamen did.. rmb bardock spec... vegeta...... k nvm.......if u ppl always gonna go bout how wen ppl weak they shudn be in the game... then... y hav u got freiza eh??? he is so weak compared to every1 in dbz..........he was strong at the time... but he is still very weak compared... yet u still hav him.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because in the show he was a major player not a insignigicant plant creature

and training ya dont get much time for that when ya being blasted from all directions

btw nice sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, I dont think the saiba men would work out!! They would lag the server and be just plain ***!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom