Saddam's Sons Killed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:warning: Saddam's Sons Killed :warning:

As some of you might already know, both of Saddam's sons are dead. Now what i'm thinking is, they are dead.. obviously, but what about Saddam himself? Is he still alive? Is there any news on him? If he is still alive, then the leader of Iraq is still Saddam.. unless he left the country. I don't know much about what's going on.. but maybe some of you people do know.

*Before posting, here are some things I don't wanna see in my Thread.*

- Post only if you have good knowledge on this Topic.
- Don't start an arguement with someone because of what they say.
- Only post information you heard or saw on the news.
- You are free to post your thoughts on what you think happened. (But nothing stupid please)
- Just keep the Thread clean and spam/flame free.

... If you have nothing nice to post, don't post anything. Thank you very much. :)

Best answers
Well, he's obviously not the leader of his country anymore, but I think his name and legacy continues to instill fear in many Iraqis. He also enjoys at least some support from certain members of the population, not to mention what is likely an underground network of informants, spies, family members (the house that was raided belonged to his cousin) and so on, who are willing to offer refuge.

Personally, I'm not sure where he is now, assuming he's not already dead of course (I don't think he is.) If he's still in Iraq then he's probably constantly on the move, hiding in safehouses, and possibly directing attacks against Coalition personnel, or stirring up resentment against the occupation.

If he's not in the country, well, who knows? I doubt he'll be in Iran, though; they hate him more than the US does, and I can't imagine he'd enjoy much popular support there. Of course, anything's possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is not the place to be discussing this stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom