Sadam to be hanged o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found this on Wikipedia.
Wikipedia.org said:
* On November 5, 2006, Saddam Hussein was found guilty of crimes against humanity in ordering the deaths of 148 Shi'ite villagers in the town of Dujail in 1982 and sentenced to death by hanging. His half brother and the judge at the trial of the original case in 1982 were also convicted of similar charges. When the judge announced the verdict, Saddam shouted "God is the Greatest!" and "Long live Iraq. Long live the Iraqi people!"

* According to the New York Times, Saddam Hussein's verdict and sentence will "come under review by the nine-judge appellate chamber of the trial court. There is no time limit for the appeal court's review, but Iraqi and American officials who work with the court said that the earliest realistic date for Mr Hussein's execution, assuming it stood up to review, would be next spring." Iraqi law requires executions to take place within 30 days of the end of the appeal process; however it also forbids the executions of people aged over 70 years old, a status Saddam Hussein acquires on 28 April 2007.
Grega said:
That would be your opinion. Or do you have a solid fact.

While its true that he did order the killing. Im asking myself. Why did none of the people who actualy pulled the triggers say no. In my eyes that makes them as guilty as sadam himself.

But hey they shouldnt get punished with death. Cause they are to stupid to think for themselvs. As long as people are taught to folow the path of the least danger to themselvs while totaly ignoring eachother. This world will be filled with sorow. While the masses are brainwashed by the leaders they fail to realise that together they have more power than the leader. The question is only what keeps them brainwashed?

If you ask me its the fear of pain.
If those who were ordered to do the killing said no, then they would be killed along with their families.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How would that be? I think I know what you're saying, but I dont think you understand my childhood either. I never got in trouble as a child, because If i did, i didnt fear being smacked (like my father would do) I could deal with that, because after the smack, there'd be some crying and it'd be over, nothing would change. My Mother ensuring that I'd fully know what I'd done and how bad it was scared/scares me like nothing else in this world. One day your parents cant raise their fists to you anymore, and then how will you learn? how will you make other people learn? this is just scratching the surface of the point im trying to make.

Not giving him a chance to change is worse than suffering for what he's done by human rights standards to say the least. You cant just rite somebody off as being a threat to the entire of civilisation and think that's justice, and that your judgement is all knowing and best for everyone. We're only human, we get things wrong.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
he deserves to die, but i dont believe in anyone dying slowly. Except Sean >;] o/
omgiluvu

On topic, I believe that he should be raped, humiliated, and killed, several times. He has done it to many, many others in the past, and I hoped that he would be killed in a more suitable manner for what he has done. Thousands of rape and murder crimes just drive me insane, and I beleive that he should be punished in a more severe way. I do like what Lee suggested, though. Having him get shot several times would be pretty heart warming. Although, Lee, that would also give a bit of a slow death, or atleast it wouldn't be instant. I'm sure you know that one bullet won't kill you, unless shot at internal organ or such. It would also depend on the aiming abilities of those firing.

Anyway, I believe that Sadam should be killed slow and painfully. Its pretty much that in a nut shell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm probably crazy, but I don't think the guy should be punished at all. We've killed several thousand Iraqis the last few years...why isn't our president on trial?

I think that if the Iraqi people should have dealt with him themselves a long time ago. But his regime has its fingers in all the middle eastern countries' economics and underworlds and such, so no one lifted a finger against him. To me, this was the middle east's problem long before it was ours--the fact that they didnt' want to deal with it because it wasn't a full on plus for them to rid of him, at the expense of the people, is just a sign of just how warped the morality of that section of the world has become. if they had shut him out, at the expense of their economic and military prosperity, he wouldn't have had any of the power he held over there.

I think that we should let Saddam go free, and not allow him to leave the country or use public transportation. We monitor his phonecalls and all his telecommunications, but otherwise, we let him be a normal american man.

He would either end up homeless, or with a ****kicker job and a one bedroom across the street from the projects.

I think that would be an interesting end to his regime--for him to be americanized.

Either way drawing out his punishment or killing him are both wrong. Our government has killed more people then he ever has; the catholic church is responsible for more death than all of the world's wars combined; who are we to hold him accountable for running his patch of desert how he sees fit?

He was never a threat to America, not even remotely. Those ports are secured by american air force and naval units out of Turkey, so he'd never even have been able to come over here; and as was proven, he had jack for weapons, so I don't think he was even a real threat.

Worse crap is happening in Darfur right now than has ever happened under Saddam's rule. But we aren't doing jack about that, are we?

Honestly, I agree with a lot of his outbursts throughout the "trial". It was an unwinnable case saturated with propaganda--no one would ever side with him, ever.

Personally I don't believe half of what we know about Iraq. In WWII, we have video and photos of mass graves, undeniable testimony of troops and prisoners numbering in the thousands. I know people who have been to Iraq as many as three times since 9/11...and none of them have seen any of that kind of crap.

Not that I'm siding with the guy or saying he's innocent. But don't condemn him while simultaneously feigning ignorance about vastly worse crimes going on in the world that we ignore. People are placing ads in our newspapers trying to raise awareness of the Dharfur genocide in our country, to no avail.

Too bad there's no massive oil stash in Dharfur. Maybe another 30,000 people would still be alive today....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
If those who were ordered to do the killing said no, then they would be killed along with their families.
And you have just proven my point.People are ruled with fear. Everywhere on this planet. Some places the fear is more extreeme than elswhere but everywhere its fear. Fear of getting arrested, fear of getting killed even fear of knowing the trouth.

As long as people are afraid like taht individuals like Sadam Husain will come to power over and over.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I'm probably crazy, but I don't think the guy should be punished at all. We've killed several thousand Iraqis the last few years...why isn't our president on trial?

I think that if the Iraqi people should have dealt with him themselves a long time ago. But his regime has its fingers in all the middle eastern countries' economics and underworlds and such, so no one lifted a finger against him. To me, this was the middle east's problem long before it was ours--the fact that they didnt' want to deal with it because it wasn't a full on plus for them to rid of him, at the expense of the people, is just a sign of just how warped the morality of that section of the world has become. if they had shut him out, at the expense of their economic and military prosperity, he wouldn't have had any of the power he held over there.

I think that we should let Saddam go free, and not allow him to leave the country or use public transportation. We monitor his phonecalls and all his telecommunications, but otherwise, we let him be a normal american man.

He would either end up homeless, or with a ****kicker job and a one bedroom across the street from the projects.

I think that would be an interesting end to his regime--for him to be americanized.

Either way drawing out his punishment or killing him are both wrong. Our government has killed more people then he ever has; the catholic church is responsible for more death than all of the world's wars combined; who are we to hold him accountable for running his patch of desert how he sees fit?

He was never a threat to America, not even remotely. Those ports are secured by american air force and naval units out of Turkey, so he'd never even have been able to come over here; and as was proven, he had jack for weapons, so I don't think he was even a real threat.

Worse crap is happening in Darfur right now than has ever happened under Saddam's rule. But we aren't doing jack about that, are we?

Honestly, I agree with a lot of his outbursts throughout the "trial". It was an unwinnable case saturated with propaganda--no one would ever side with him, ever.

Personally I don't believe half of what we know about Iraq. In WWII, we have video and photos of mass graves, undeniable testimony of troops and prisoners numbering in the thousands. I know people who have been to Iraq as many as three times since 9/11...and none of them have seen any of that kind of crap.

Not that I'm siding with the guy or saying he's innocent. But don't condemn him while simultaneously feigning ignorance about vastly worse crimes going on in the world that we ignore. People are placing ads in our newspapers trying to raise awareness of the Dharfur genocide in our country, to no avail.

Too bad there's no massive oil stash in Dharfur. Maybe another 30,000 people would still be alive today....
Nicely put man, one of the few times I agree with you on a subject. I also completely agree with David on this subject, a death penalty is not the answer.

About Dharfur, I wouldn't want the U.S to invade another country, but I also don't want a genocide anywhere in any country of the world.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:

r u insane? if that's gonna happan i would be the one to stop u in the first place...even i have to shoot u. we wont allow any murderer or crimmal become one of us..

let him go free? r u try to set a doomsday for us? he would probly become osama 2nd!! dont u realize? we wanna kill him becuz he's way too dangerous!!

Sub said:
Nicely put man, one of the few times I agree with you on a subject. I also completely agree with David on this subject, a death penalty is not the answer.

About Dharfur, I wouldn't want the U.S to invade another country, but I also don't want a genocide anywhere in any country of the world.

u guys r all gone too far.........r u guys try to get us killed? killing ur enemy is much depandable protection!! that's the only way!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
r u insane? if that's gonna happan i would be the one to stop u in the first place...even i have to shoot u. we wont allow any murderer or crimmal become one of us..
You want to prevent something so badly that you want to become the item you despise so much yourself?

Directly speaking "What has that man ever done to YOU , for you to hate him that much?"

As for the murderers. Dont be to blind. Not a single country in this world doesnt have a unit of killers. Its called the army.

Just look what happened in WW2. The world didnt give a damn about Hitler who was killing thousands of people untill he attacked "one of them"

Face it People turn a blind eye to everything if its convenient for them.

Way to dangereous you say. Yes hes so dangereous that his whole Regime fell in a mather of weeks. The problems that started afterwardss are not his doing. They are the fault of human thinking.

Best answers
Grega said:
You want to prevent something so badly that you want to become the item you despise so much yourself?

Directly speaking "What has that man ever done to YOU , for you to hate him that much?"

As for the murderers. Dont be to blind. Not a single country in this world doesnt have a unit of killers. Its called the army.

Just look what happened in WW2. The world didnt give a damn about Hitler who was killing thousands of people untill he attacked "one of them"

Face it People turn a blind eye to everything if its convenient for them.

Way to dangereous you say. Yes hes so dangereous that his whole Regime fell in a mather of weeks. The problems that started afterwardss are not his doing. They are the fault of human thinking.
i'm dont hate saddam.....and i dont know him.....but after he done anything so terrible. it makes me fear....fear my friend and family get kill by this madman if we just let him go. r u forgoten 9/11? there was a warn 8 yrs ago before 9/11 but everyone ignore it. we cant let that happan again not just we hate him becuz he would probly hurt ur family and friend again if he free....we fear him!!!!

i wouldnt care his fate, but i wont give a devil second chance unless he went to other planet and never ever go back.......becuz i just try to protect myself.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

let him go free? r u try to set a doomsday for us? he would probly become osama 2nd!! dont u realize? we wanna kill him becuz he's way too dangerous!!

u guys r all gone too far.........r u guys try to get us killed? killing ur enemy is much depandable protection!! that's the only way!!

Exactly how is he going to kill anybody when the majority of his country are against him? he has no power now, he controls nothing.

Why exactly is he our "enemy"? I never saw him attack any of us. It's this kinda mindset that keeps these disputes alive, and keeps the death count rising.

That was a good response Pride.

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Exactly how is he going to kill anybody when the majority of his country are against him? he has no power now, he controls nothing.

Why exactly is he our "enemy"? I never saw him attack any of us. It's this kinda mindset that keeps these disputes alive, and keeps the death count rising.

That was a good response Pride.
but after we destroyed his power and regime....he pretty must hate us.....and plan to attack us...

i dont want get kill by that hopless war too....but we already done that mistake....and it's time to clean that mistake before it comes deadly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
i'm dont hate saddam.....and i dont know him.....but after he done anything so terrible. it makes me fear....fear my friend and family get kill by this madman if we just let him go. r u forgoten 9/11? there was a warn 8 yrs ago before 9/11 but everyone ignore it. we cant let that happan again not just we hate him becuz he would probly hurt ur family and friend again if he free....we fear him!!!!
Ok let me get this straight. You just said. "Shoot first and ask questions later. BTW dont forget to aim for the head."

Its true that ignoring everything isnt good. But to do what you said is droping to their level. Kill off any potential threat even if it turns out that it wasnt a threat at all.

I know i can say stuff easier cause im not from the US. But as i said earlier. Beeing afraid from the trouth is just what people like him need. You are saying that its OK that people die as long as its in the name of the justice that you see.

Id hate to say this but thats how WW2 started my friend.

Oh yea you just stated that its the fault of the US in the first place. So hows the US getting punished for this?

Best answers
Grega said:
Ok let me get this straight. You just said. "Shoot first and ask questions later. BTW dont forget to aim for the head."

Its true that ignoring everything isnt good. But to do what you said is droping to their level. Kill off any potential threat even if it turns out that it wasnt a threat at all.

I know i can say stuff easier cause im not from the US. But as i said earlier. Beeing afraid from the trouth is just what people like him need. You are saying that its OK that people die as long as its in the name of the justice that you see.

Id hate to say this but thats how WW2 started my friend.

Oh yea you just stated that its the fault of the US in the first place. So hows the US getting punished for this?
i already stated this " i dont care he fate, but we just want him disappear from earth!!"

and i didnt said it's our fault...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me refresh your memory.

uncover bunker said:
but after we destroyed his power and regime....he pretty must hate us.....and plan to attack us...
With that you stated that america started the whole mes.

If you ask me Husain is beeing ussed partly as a scapegoat.

NOTE: I said PARTLY

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bunker, you're probably more likely to be shot dead in the streets during a mugging, while walking to the convenience store, to buy a pack of gum, than to be killed personally by Saddam Hussein.

He's been out of power for a while now. He's not going to kill you or your family.

Best answers
Grega said:
Let me refresh your memory.

With that you stated that america started the whole mes.

If you ask me Husain is beeing ussed partly as a scapegoat.

NOTE: I said PARTLY
becuz he owns lots of deadly weaopn and aim us....thats all i know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
Thats what people said at the start of this whole mess.

And it was prooven as bull****. His weapons are like pea shooters compaired to what the US has.

If he had such deadly weapons than why didnt he use them. Why hide them so well as not to use them when your country is beeing taken over.

A few posts up i mentioned fear of the trouth.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
So that's why the UN couldn't find any weapons of mass destruction. They were all pointed at your house!

I don't see what killing Saddam is going to do. His regime has been out of power for a long time, and all killing him is going to do is make a bunch of people happy, and a bunch of other people really pissed off.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Thats what people said at the start of this whole mess.

And it was prooven as bull****. His weapons are like pea shooters compaired to what the US has.

If he had such deadly weapons than why didnt he use them. Why hide them so well as not to use them when your country is beeing taken over.

A few posts up i mentioned fear of the trouth.
Chemical weapons were found but they had long since been burried and were no longer effective.

Even if Saddam did have working weapons of mass destruction, I doubt he would be stupid enough to use them. By using weapons of mass destruction you automatically become the number one threat in the world thus having every country coming after you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Chemical weapons were found but they had long since been burried and were no longer effective.

Even if Saddam did have working weapons of mass destruction, I doubt he would be stupid enough to use them. By using weapons of mass destruction you automatically become the number one threat in the world thus having every country coming after you.
Nowadays every country in the world is represented with the NATO and UN. And that he kinda did have comming at him.

He didnt even try to bargon thats how dangereous he is/was.

If i had something like weapons of mass destruction up my sleaves id defenitly try to bargon with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom