[SA] Clan is gone

Best answers
Im sorry to say but [SA] is no more. [SA]killedwithstyle is ~{APE}~Fusion tahts waht i know almost the whole clan has gone to ape im sorry for this

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the ape fusion clan, they do lots of fireworks:D.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tear, I'll make sure I pour a little out on the curb to remember them by :rolleyes:

Best answers
It seems like we hare kinda a pattern here....a while ago the Z clan...a quite famous clan broke up...and then now SA...which is also a famous clan...except for ape who's super consistant....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) SHADOW ASSASSIANS..... :\
2) Only ESF
3) Was mine
4) my old server is now the apes now (I still run it)

and yes I am ~{ape}~Fusion now.
I dont think mystix is going to update that list until he finsihes with the site layout.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ND said:
It seems like we hare kinda a pattern here....a while ago the Z clan...a quite famous clan broke up...and then now SA...which is also a famous clan...except for ape who's super consistant....
We're still around. I'm surprised that ape is allowing all these SA people in, to be honest.

Best answers
GMan said:
We're still around. I'm surprised that ape is allowing all these SA people in, to be honest.
Are you saying that Z is still around?? Cuz if so why are there no updates on the site...?

Best answers
ND said:
We stay consistant because we are a group of friends. ESF isn't there for us to be a clan. The clan is there so all of us can be togather as friends. We just have a common goal, and that is to have fun playing ESF. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. That sounded camp o_O. SA were the people with their own dedicated server right?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... Yes SA had its own server. Most clans don't have perminate dedicated servers.

Ape is still letting SA members into??? Only me and thy went into ape as far as I know.

Best answers
[Off-Topic]
... Yes SA had its own server. Most clans don't have perminate dedicated servers.

Ape is still letting SA members into??? Only me and thy went into ape as far as I know.
Only Thytomi and you were recruited from [SA].

[On-Topic]
Yeah, [SA] was mostly known for having a kick ass server. I enjoyed the nukes. :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is fun to scare a bunch of noobs by launching many of those and leaveing them guessing which ones were real. Someone, that i remember, I launched so sony real sones that he jsut went to spec each time afterwards. Then i decided to launch a bunch of fakes ones and he still kept going to spec.

Best answers
Who cares about some clan quiting . Clans come and go ESF isnt realy a mod for clans anyways

Best answers
Brolly...as a crappy clan leader myself for almost 2 years...lol...I still have a lot to learn from you guys...

Best answers
bleh bleh bleh u wanna see Z go to forums ^_^ i dun think we update site. Z PWNS FORUMS AND IRC ^_^ haha

:::kicks a bottle:::

and yes we still around

Best answers
I don't like clans in general. In this particular case...
I have been into the server you guys are talking about. And I've seen them scare "a bunch of noobs." After spending the (considerable) time to download the things I needed to play in the server, I was disgusted. And I'm certain it doesn't help the reputation of the mod any at all either, nor does it encourage new players. Quite the opposite really. So I can't say I'm sorry to see this thread.

Just my opinion. You are, after all, entitled to be *******s in your own server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, It doesn't take very long to download the sounds needed for those servers, only about 5 minutes. These days however, people can't wait more than 2 minutes to start playing, which is why people get so angry when somoene is "camping" in CS. If you can't wait 5 minutes, then you just really need to learn some patience. If you really don't like it then just don't go there, you're not the one paying the money to keep the server running, so your opinion really doesn't matter, and was just a pointless flame.

How are these people being *******s? Just becuase there are sounds and graphics, it makes the people that use them *******s? Allright man, maybe you should just calm down and take some anger management classes. I was in SA and it was a great clan, small, but we were all friendly. Unless someone picked a fight with us, there was no trouble in the server. It's too hard to get a decent sized clan in ESF becuase the ESF gaming community is smaller compared to CS or most other online games, but regardless, we weren't *******s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom