[SA] Clan is gone

Best answers
I was talking about the (admitted above) nuking, slapping and slaying of people in their servers who just came to play or just came to try ESF. As for anger, do you see me writing IN CAPS A TALIN LIK DIS IS TEH COL ****E!!!!!!!!!11111

Maybe you were playing in the wrong server. And I didn't care about the download (which was more than five minutes on my cable) but to have to wait to download it, just to end up in a server where every clan member in there slaps you for attacking them and nukes go off at random because
KilledWithStyle said:
It is fun to scare a bunch of noobs
is not a good thing. And it bespeaks an attitude akin to the one Devil has.

If you want to keep talking about it, then PM me and let's leave the topic alone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, well I can tell you that you weren't in the SA clan server. As a matter of fact, I never saw anyone get slapped once in the server. The nuke was used rarely, the only things that were ever used consistently were the fireworks. Every now and then we would just play around with the rights, but only... and ONLY if there were no more than 3 or 4 people in the server(including us). If the server was at about half, or more, we wouldn't try to displease the players that were there, even though we had the right to if we wanted.

"It is fun to scare a bunch of noobs"
Yes, and I agree it is fun to mess around with them. Does it mean that I go around slapping and slaying them every chance I get, no. I haven't abused my rights toward any player in that server once, but I think it would be pretty fun to do it. You're making it sound like that it happens in the server 24/7, but I can assure you and anyone else that it doesn't. It seems to me that you're basing all of this on one experience. I'm not going to "PM" you becuase it leaves our image looking bad, and I won't have that. Regardless whether it's gone or not, SA was a good clan.

You should be the one PMing, you're just insulting SA and it's server in public, I don't know why you posted it in the forum in the first place, or why it's being tolerated. I don't beleive that the title of this thread was "what are your opinions of the SA server?" so your post has nothing to do with this thread.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't see the point of this topic, because I have seen that in the past, clans + esf forums don't really mix together well. I haven't even seen one single thread that is related to clans which goes without spam/off-topic posts or flaming.

@Bihal: What part of the topic or first post asks you to comment about how disgusted you are about a particular server?

I'm going to request a mod in this section or a super-mod to close this thread because of the off-topic posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom