🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ok, i just finished S2k_Snakeway ...
I think i dont need to tell much about it ^^
here´s a screenie
http://www.s2k-clan.de.vu/news/s2k_snakeway01.jpg
download it at www.s2k-clan.de.vu ^^ .. in the downloads section ^^

EDIT
umm ok .. i 4got to something while making the zip ..so if u downloaded it already .. u have to redownload it ... =)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pic doesn't rally look like snakeway but it looks like a cool map anyway.

Best answers
hey [-=S2k=-]DJ-R can u make us a map of that invisible space ship

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
maybe ^^

btw .. me and [-=S2k=-]RiOt-StArTer have both made an snakeway map ^^ .. his snake is better then mine and my ground is better then his one ^^ so we r putting the maps together to a super snakeway map ^^ .. it will be released in a few days, so u need to replace the current file with the new one then .. damn .. his snake is soo cool ^^ .. damn .. why im so lazy *lol*

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
we already worked a lil bit on it .. and we will add alot of funy things ^^ it will be great ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I hope you will be finished son =)

Best answers
Dj, I Consider you a better mapper than those people from ESF!!!
And i'm not talking about how bad those maps are, because there good.
But yours are just better, at least in my opinion.
I'm awaiting your Fusion map :D, just make it a good fusion not like Fat gotenks

p.s. it's FUN to see maps that are copy's of the serie. I haven't seen those kinds of maps in ESF (islands, namek etc. aren't represending the real thing at all)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can not allow bad critics on this mapper for this i will throw a spirit bomb on your head!Having trouble someone is a better mapper then you pherhaps........hmm?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
not really .. but in some way yes .. i use much hint brushes and much sky textres .. but i wouldnt say im better then the esf mappers. they did a great job at the maps! but i really dont like theese map with the 2 buildings .. 4got the name ^^ .. and for the snakeway map .. maybe it were better if i hadnt released so fast .. i did a really bad job at the snake ... i think i was just to lazy for more vertex manipulation =) .. but im looking forward to the next version of the map.
btw... i heared that some other peoples are working on a snakeway map 2 .. i really wanna c what they made ^^
oh.. b4 i 4get that .. tomorrow i will post a screenie of the new snake

EDIT ... umm .. i need some help .. under kaios planet is the end of the snake, right? .. but how does it look like? i cant remember :( .. and i cant find any screenshots from this pace :( ... a screenie from kaios planet would be helpfull 2.. so, if anyone has screenies, please pm me =)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is all right but I think your other map was much better. I just did not find it to be anything special. Maybe if you tried adding to it you could make it better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should use NULL brushes, try to reduce the r_speeds as much as possible.(If ya didn't know, null brushes are used on things that can't be seen by anyone while playing the map. Example: A box in a corner, you'd put null brushes on the botton, left, & right sides.)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
yeah, i know that . u get the same result if u use the sky brushes for that. and .. guess what? i 4got that at my tourny map ^_^ but nm .. it runs good ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm I used the sky texture before but its making the camera wierd (atleast in the alpha)
after that i started to use Null instead =)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ther's one thing missing the orange clouds!And can you make those squares in the level a little bit more invisible.I would allmost say it is not finished.Sorry m8 but that's my opinion.

Best answers
How Come King Kai's Is Not Accessible ???
The Water Is Yellow???
:yes: :yes: :no: :no: :no:

eh,work on it a bit.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ, could you go through your Great Tournament map & add NULL textures? It may run good on most people's comps but my 'ol 350MHz isn't running it smooth. Even though I have everything on my comp udated n tweaked (Video Card: GeForce 2 MX 400, 46 GB HD, 256 MB SDRAM -- But Mah Speed SUCKS). I like the map but I don't play it cuz of the drain. Oh and I would get a new comp if I could.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
cold steel: that why im releasing a new version of it in a few days ^^

Epedemic_Optikz: it will be accessable in the next version ^^ and the water is yellow (kinda orange) in the underworld

Mr. Satan: i maybe, but then does everyone need the new version of the map ... and a 350 mhz comp is really slow .. does esf_riverside or city runs fluently on ur comp?

btw ... here´s a screenie of the new snakeway ^^
http://www.s2k-clan.de.vu/sigsnpics/newsnakepreview.jpg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, ESF_RiverSide isn't very smooth on my comp, but it's not too bad.

Oh & Is the new version of S2K_SnakeWay out? If not, will it be soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom