๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just wondering why it isn't in beta 1.1. Isn't it supposed to be an official map?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It has sk2 infront of it not ESF, therefore it is a fan made map, not official. And most of the maps with esf infront are fan made anyways, look into it a bit.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They said that they wanted it to be an official map. I think DJ said they could use it.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right, Dj gave permsission when they asked if they where allowed to use it (here it comes) for a certain gametype. That means a certain gametype will be developed and the map will come with it. I don't know when that is though.

Scruffie

S
I think they were gonna use it for official tournies. I dunno though, haven't seen DJ in a while.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
becouse i was (still am) sick ... big bad sore throat...
they said they maybe want to use it in a later release (later release does not just mean b1.1 ^^) for a new gamemode.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They should atleast put it in now instead of making us redownload it ;). Even with no tournament mode it is still a well played map.

Best answers
people leas got to redsaiyan.com to get this map and start playing it. its a great map and everyone should play it

Best answers
Good idea. Im posting saying everyone should get it when i dont even have it!! lol.
Ill go do this now heh.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
everyone who havent got s2k_greattournament and s2k_snakeway_v2 should burn in hell ^__^
mah maps ownz u
and just btw. i continued working on s2k_village ;)

Best answers
i agree. they r goooooood, rah humbug! but anyways wots to stop ppl from makin a special tournament server on this map, say while 2 challengers fight on platform, others could watch from seats on side or practie in other platform (if ya had the map, u'll know wot i mean).

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
since there is no way to restict fighting via map entities, its not possible... if you want to make a tournament you have to talk with the others who will fight next and who will sit / wait ...
is that what u ment?

Best answers
yep....
ofcourse this sort of game on a server is strictly for those would be willing to cooperate fully, and all hav same ideal to play out this game type. but yeah back on topic, this sort of play is perfect for this map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom