Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
maybe some one can make a sonic pack
sonic = gohan liek it already is
tails = piccolo
knuckles = vegeta
robotnic = fat buu "dont know what his trans would be but meh"
shadow = cell =transformation maybe super shadow??
the alien guy that was made out of liquid from SA1 = frieza
amy = trunks 'her hammer can be trunks swordi n 1.1
goku = ?? need suggestions
krillin = need suggestions
but u sonic fans know this would be awesome.so if any peeps wuld give it a try that wuld be kool but i aint sayin DO It im sayin if u want to

Best answers
for krillin and goku, you could do cream the rabbit from sonic advance 2 and that bat girl from sonic adventure 2

....and that evil guy made out of liquid is named chaos

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggestions isnt the place to ask for Packs, its more of a Models thing.

Best answers
Yeah that would definently be nice!!!

But I think Tails should be Krillin, because of the hight of Krillin and Tails are almost the same :] (small)

Best answers
Um.. I didn't know that Sonic and crew could fly around and fire beams..

Best answers
Why you don't (while u add it) make a complete sonic mod?
thats much easier :p and more fun.

Best answers
like if you made the models your anly need some coding / animations.. and some other little thing i don't know about... but hell why not?

Best answers
Erm i already thought this was being done?
Shijing has already released a sonic and the boss team are making a knuckles and tails ( i think tails anyway)

Best answers
Correction: Shadow didnt turn into Super Shadow he turned into Hyper Shadow. And yes they did fly around in there super forms but oh well? Sonic and Shadow remind me of DBZ alot, they start normal, transform, become stronger/faster.

Best answers
Sonic rules, i am watching the anime Sonic X at the moment, its very good. There is already a sonic mod out there i think :) but it doesn't have my fav character, rouge the bat!!!!!

Personally i wouldn't like to have sonic flying around shooting beams like dbz, but the sonic team SOOOOO stole the super sonic idea from DBZ :)

Best answers
OK, I would just like to know why everyone is so crazy about Sonic. It's a mediocre character whose only ability is going fast. Yawn.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Originally posted by lost
Why you don't (while u add it) make a complete sonic mod?
thats much easier :p and more fun.
some mod of sonic the hedgehog already in progress
check it out: choas control mod

Best answers
I'm a huge sonic fan as well, I've loved it since the first grade. I have SA, SA2, and Sonic Shuffle.

Best answers
Wow this is pretty lame. Geese whats with all the sonic stuff all the sudden anyways!? Its a stupid little blue hedgehog that rolls around spinning into things, and collecting coins and emeralds turning into a copy cat version of supersaiyan but its "supersonic". Come on there are better and more kick ass characters to create and that could be created for this mod if wanted!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There already is a Sonic pack.
Are you allowed to advertise mods on this site?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought i moved this

anyway model talk goes in models / skins

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
OK, I would just like to know why everyone is so crazy about Sonic. It's a mediocre character whose only ability is going fast. Yawn.
Originally posted by Akumakage
Wow this is pretty lame. Geese whats with all the sonic stuff all the sudden anyways!? Its a stupid little blue hedgehog that rolls around spinning into things, and collecting coins and emeralds turning into a copy cat version of supersaiyan but its "supersonic". Come on there are better and more kick ass characters to create and that could be created for this mod if wanted!
You know what? If you don't like it? Shut up and don't download it. I like this idea. I am a big Sonic fan because I grew up with Sonic. When I was a little kid, Sonic 2 came out, and I loved that game. Soinc 3 was even better! I have Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic CD, Sonic and Knuckles, several of the Sonic Game Gear games (like Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic 2), Sonic Advance 1 and 2, and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, not to mention my millions of Sonic comics.

It's good that people are coming out with character models that are things other than just DBZ characters. It gets boring after awhile. You said that "Super Sonic" is a copycat version of SSJ. To quote Hibiki from another thread:

Originally posted by Hibiki
actualy to be true sonic team did it as a tribute to dbz because ssj had already been done when sonic 2 came out

cause sonic team are all big dbz fans so they did super sonic as a tribute to toryiama and dbz
They did it as a TRIBUTE to DBZ. Besides, I do believe DBZ was already finished by the time Sonic 2 came out, since I actually REMEMBER when Sonic 2 came out, it came out in the early 90's.

Oh, BTW:

The "liquid alien guy" from Sonic Adventure is named Chaos, and the "bat girl" from Sonic Adventure 2 is named Rouge, though that was already mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom