• i wont dl it ......

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • meh.....wutever

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Yeah Wing Zero, I ALSO grew up with Sonic, played the games, watched the show, boring boring boring. It's like a Mario game without the gameplay depth. The show sucked hard. Dont care if the little guy can turn yellow and be all like "woo Im super sonic woo." Still boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... many of us grew up with sonic, as i did too, i just left it for a long time until the gc game came out, then i was insprired to make somthing, unlike you lot, who sit around on your asses doing nothing, i did it :|

Best answers
Originally posted by Abe Froman
Yeah Wing Zero, I ALSO grew up with Sonic, played the games, watched the show, boring boring boring. It's like a Mario game without the gameplay depth. The show sucked hard. Dont care if the little guy can turn yellow and be all like "woo Im super sonic woo." Still boring.
You run around stages at super speed, going around loop-de-loops, collecting rings, defeating robots, collecting lives, and defeating bosses. At the end of every 2nd or 3rd level you fought a boss. You go through all the levels collecting chaos emerald in the special stages (in each game, the special stages are different).

That's the kind of gameplay they had back then when Sonic came out. The original Sonic games and Mario games were very different from the modern games.

Mario: run around stages jumping on top of enemies heads, and making impossible, leaps of faith, collecting coins, avoidng traps, and trying to defeat Bowser/King Koopa EVERY TIME.

Sonic: run around really fast, jumping into enemies, making difficult jumps, collecting rings, and avoiding traps, and trying to defeat Dr. Robotnik EVERYTIME!

Now how the hell is Mario different from Sonic? If anything, Sonic had more depth than Mario because Sonic got to run around really fast, going through all those loop-de-loops, gravity defying stunts, difficult bosses, AND in water stages, you actually HAD to breathe, while in the old Mario games you could swim underwater for an hour and still not have to breathe.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wow, this was a sonic pack poll, not a "mario vs sonic" thread, back on topic fellas.

[J]

Best answers
btw i think ill make a mario model :p any takers for jobs on it? :p i got something else in the works first though (not telling what yet, but it is almost done)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
j i really wana help with your mario, ive been making one but ive had a hard time making the head

u make the model and leave everything else to me.. that includes skin(im experienced) sounds, sprites,compling and animations.

[J]

Best answers
want me to do skinmapping? :D i can start the model tommorow and even finish tommorow if im in a good mood :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
And closed, this has gone off topic enough, please consult each other via PM about this mario model from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom