Ryu vs Ken

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
die with your stupid post!

Best answers
ok course its Ryu hes funkkun pimpin and i think i remember something about Ryu teachin Ken

Best answers
each char has a backround and there was even a movie and a series so go find out for me plz

Lid

L
Simpsons Comic Book Guy: Street Fighter, Worst Video Game to movie, EVER.

At least the Mortal Kombat movie had a remotley decent plot line :)

Best answers
hey i never said it was good but chun Li was very GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
you know what i mean

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who wins??

who ever is behind the controller :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
There are two Street Fighter anime movies, and an anime series.

In Street Fighter Alpha(the movie), Ken and Ryu are taught by Akuma's brother.

I'd say that Ryu would win in a fight.
Not only is Ryu stronger, but with his dark Hadou lurking inside...
if he became Evil Ryu, he'd win hands down.

He'd be fighting with a power similar to Akuma.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ghost stalker if u dont know he is talking about dont post and its obvious ryu wins

now if it was sean VS ken that would be a tough one

Best answers
From what I remember, Ryu and Ken were both taught from the same old Sensei. Ryu's a combat freak while Ken likes relaxing on the beach.

Anyway, all I know is in Super SF2 Ryu has fireball Hydokens, and Ken firey shrioukens (sp???). As I prefer the fireballs, I'd say Ryu. And plotwise definately Ryu.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by ssj3 vegitto
whos ryu and ken i know a ken from digimon and a ryu of doa2
ok ur absolutely useles.....talkin bout street fighter....ryu wud win no doubt....and no...i dun think barbie wud own....but its clearly ryu!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
OK, going by the one movie I saw, I think it would be a close victory for Ken. My reason is that, while Ken can fight with everything he has, Ryu struggles to contain the Dark Hadou because it is too powerful to control. Since they are both good friends, I doubt would alow himself to become Dark Ryu and would end up losing just to keep himself in control. :)

(But I've only seen the movie once, a long time ago, so if I got something wrong dont flame me.)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Ryu's much stronger to begin with.

And..his dark hadou IS hard to control.....which means it would probably end up being released.
Plus...we're ignoring any friendships, its just a pure Ryu vs Ken fight...

even without becoming evil ryu..ryu would still win

MaX

Best answers
Well i saw a music vidio and i think it was from the movies but he went dark ryu i think he got litte more muscle and his blasts were green and he fought some huge big guy with black coat and a robotic grey eye patch and ryus eyes were red but he only was dark ryu when he wanted 2 like he could turn it off and on like a SSJ and a SJ i wonna know if anyone knows where it is i want it agian and the song for it is Linkin Park:points of Authority. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom