Russia Orders Missile Alert After Mysterious ‘Vortex’ Slams Into Germany

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A shocking ‘top-secret’ report prepared Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) on their meeting this past week with Prime Minister Putin, in Novgorod region, warns that our planet Earth is ‘under attack’ by an as yet unnamed ‘extraterrestrial entity’ to which President Medvedev has responded by ordering a second regiment of S-400 Triumf anti-aircraft missile system to protect Moscow from low-Earth orbiting ‘targets’.

http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=2781

According to this report, the extraordinary gamma-ray explosion first observed in deep space on March 28 by NASA’s Swift satellite, and that has so far lasted an unprecedented 12 days, appears to be ‘communicating’ with the massive Asteroid 2010 SO16 , the largest space rock ever discovered so close to Earth, and Asteroid 2005 YU55, a round mini-world that is about 400 meters (1,300 feet) in diameter and which in early November will approach our planet within a scant 0.85 lunar distances.

Though Russian scientists have as yet been unable to identify what these ‘communications’ mean, this report continues, the effects upon our planet are being widely observed due to these two Asteroid’s shooting of ‘blue beams’ into our Earth’s upper atmosphere that have been captured on video in Russia, New Zealand and by the International Space Station.

This EMERCOM report further states that one of these ‘blue beams’ created a massive ‘vortex’ that opened over northern Germany this Friday past hurling nearly 100 vehicles into total chaos killing 8 people and wounding over 41 more.

Even more alarming is this report stating that as these two massive Asteroid’s have moved closer to our Earth over the past two-decades, the winds on our planet have been mysteriously increasing too, a shock finding further confirmed by Vice-Chancellor Ian Young, of the Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia, who has found that our world has gotten stormier the past 20 years, winds have picked up around 5 percent on average, and extremely strong winds caused by storms have increased even faster, jumping 10%.

More here http://www.realnewsreporter.com/?p=2781
Interesting stuff.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop polluting the forum, Jinx.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so there was a tornado
Don't be dense, it was clearly an Asteroidian emmisary gamma ray vortex. It was meant to be the harbinger of our enslavement. I for one welcome the new overlords.

Kidding aside, the norway vortex was determined to be a damaged russian missle test. The gamma ray bursts are a magnetar.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im not sure i understand what the problem is <_>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, the Hulk is German in this dimension.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be dense, it was clearly an Asteroidian emmisary gamma ray vortex. It was meant to be the harbinger of our enslavement. I for one welcome the new overlords.

Kidding aside, the norway vortex was determined to be a damaged russian missle test. The gamma ray bursts are a magnetar.
Sure. And I bet you think the orgone generators I've built aren't helping the sylphs neutralize the chemtrails the government keeps dumping in my area.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sylphs_chemtrails/sylphstransmutechemtrails06jun04.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphandchemtrailindex.shtml

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

For example, they're using commercial jets from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to chemdust disease carrying pests from biting humans, for The Great Reptilian Carnoval Feast that happens every 10,000 years.

When was the last time you were stung by a bee or bit by a mosquito in a suburban area?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure. And I bet you think the orgone generators I've built aren't helping the sylphs neutralize the chemtrails the government keeps dumping in my area.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sylphs_chemtrails/sylphstransmutechemtrails06jun04.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphandchemtrailindex.shtml
Oh my, an educate urself dot org site?! I . . . I am so sorry. I'll pull this silly rumor from the pile of stuff that I leave "moderator applications" on and immediately put it on the "sammich or pizza fo dinnah" critical to contniuation of life pile. Eon, you are hired as the embassador of ESF to Russia. I hearby promote sub to the commander of ESF's navy, as he is the only actual Sub we have. There must be direct action for this humanitarian mission! Quickly Deman, we must get to the ESF-15s and provide a no fly zone for those invading russia by bombing treaded troop tranports with small arms!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I make for a good one-man assault force...

Whatever, man!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I make for a good one-man assault force...

Whatever, man!
I am now looking for a SAW without a disintigrating firing pin, which you've *****ed of previously, but the best I could find was a black and decker circular saw, will this suffice!?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets do the damn thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom