Rush

Best answers
whatever its called i forget.. when you double tap forward and you rush forward?

simple suggestion: make it last as LONG as you hold forward.. nothin for annoying then tryin 2 fly somewhere and u have to keep tappin the damn thing its not realistic.. neways thats my idea

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the time I have to change my direction before I get to the end anyways. plus you swoop faster the more you chain swoop. Dont know if you notice, but you get slower the longer you hold down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you? I didn't notice that. In any case I think it should be infinite swoop, there's no reason for it to run out, and it shouldn't slow down, it should speed up if anything.

Best answers
thanks for the support ravendust.. there is NO reason anyone should object to this, but regardless of topic most ideas ARE flamed/rejected the first couple posts

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ha, I cant count how many times I've swoop for a melee, and lose my swooping time right in front of the person :/

But does chain swooping really make a swoop go faster? I know it brings the speed back to normal when you slow down...but faster?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Ha, I cant count how many times I've swoop for a melee, and lose my swooping time right in front of the person :/

But does chain swooping really make a swoop go faster? I know it brings the speed back to normal when you slow down...but faster?
-_-'
You wont believe the countless number of threads that I have read from PC joe that basically stated-
'I made the chan swooping start fast and then go slow. Not enough to make an EXTREME change, but enough so that you get the feeling of a "boost" every time you swwoop.'

I use this to my advantage when I run away and some attacks. I start to swoop then can cancel it out and just jump my way across the map. You can go pretty fast if you do the timeing just right.

Best answers
ok but that still does not have anything to do with the fact that Swooping should NOT run out like it does, there is no reason for it to.. even if it DOES slow you down the longer you swoop, its just a nuisance for it to run out the way it does.. and it is in no way true to the show, OR a necessity to the gameplay

and like PC joe said, even with the boost or lack there of, the difference in speed is not extreme. So no changes would have to be made to that, nor am i suggesting it.. just sayin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the point of 'Chain Swoop'. You dont stop till you want to.

Best answers
god are you missing the point or something? i am not suggesting any changes to CHAIN swoop, im suggesting it to a normal swoop.. and if your suggesting i should have to chain swoop EVERY time i want to fly somewhere.. so basically go straight.. chain swoop left, go straight etc.. well thats just retarted and very unnecessary

oh well im done areguing this point, it would be advantagious to all of you to have this implemented, but if you continue to object for god knows why, then its your loss

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its that bad of a problem to hit a button 2 times, listen to this.

Swoop forward. Then look to your right at the same time you cain swoop left.
Poof, you just did a straight line and a neat little side hit anamation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but that's not what he asked for, how hard is it to have it go on forever, it wouldn't take 5 minutes to change and it's pointless that it doesn't already do it. Maybe if someone gave a good reason (i.e unbalancing the gameplay) why it shouldn't be changed then i'd agree, but saying you can do it by swooping on your side (not doing it) doesn't cut it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think its needed, chain swooping covers it, and don't say OMG!!111 I KNOW CHAIN SWOOPING IS GOOD!!!11one. Just deal with the fact that you have to do it. Its not a difficult technique to master.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I don't really think its needed, chain swooping covers it, and don't say OMG!!111 I KNOW CHAIN SWOOPING IS GOOD!!!11one. Just deal with the fact that you have to do it. Its not a difficult technique to master.
... What? ..lol.. Whats the "leetzor" talk?

anyways...
Of course its not NEEDED, neither is going SSJ, having energy attacks, or being able to do Advanced Melee.. they are all just little additions to the game that make it more fun and true to the show, thats what its all about.. a bunch of little features that add up to something fun to play.. you cant pass this off ass unneccesary, because with that logic NOTHING is necessary and we might as well be playing an alpha version of ESF

know i said i would stop arguin this point but i cant jus run even if the counterpoints ARE kinda dumb.. *sigh* o well

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like chain swoop but i also like the idea of an infinite swoop while still being able to chain swoop for fast turns around people and because i dont like stopping every couple of seconds to reinitiate the swoop

Best answers
yea i am not in any way trying to suggest removing chain swoop.. all im suggesting is that you can swoop in any givin direction for as long as you want

Best answers
Reason why it unbalances.... > For instance you fight a bot... And he just swoops and swoops until he hits you....

Right now you can swoop away from him... He stops you quickly teleport and hit em.....

The point is that it would be hard to run away from somebody...

On the other hand it does get anyoing....

Best answers
well if you just want to get to the other side of the map it would be easier to add another command where you just fly over and will NOT attack anybody with melee while in this mode, but you could be attacked =]

Best answers
Yeah that would be nice.. BUT it would be 2 or 3 times faster than normal swoop right now...;)

That would be fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom