Best answers
Hey guys well im at it again except this is a wallpaper i created ^^. Well im now accepting critz. Cuz i feel something is missing or something feels weird about it..anyway check it out and give ur critz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its really NOTHING special, i even think its ugly, your style is not good, try something different, blech, srry, i dislike it
4/10

Best answers
Alrighty BUT what do you think i should fix tho??? Im doing this to learn more and to get better so i need a lil advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, get rid of the ugly emboss effects, and add some other things, not just layer styles, but maybey some filters, and some brushworks, mixed with some radial blur.

Best answers
Wangster said:
well, get rid of the ugly emboss effects, and add some other things, not just layer styles, but maybey some filters, and some brushworks, mixed with some radial blur.
Are you nuts?! I think he's got enough filters. And brushworks? I don't even think you and I can do that yet. Look, Dude.. Nemo. I can see your a beginner so if I were you I'd first get used to the filters and then play with layer modes. And if its bugging you THAT MUCH, find some tuts. Not much but thats how I started off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know , i cant do brushworks, but if people start with it, then you can become more pro in it, and brush works look nice...

and what do you mean, enough filters, he only added bevel emboss, and a yello flare....

Best answers
Ignore the enough filter thing, I guess I was looking at the wrong thing.. But the brushwork thing is right :p

Best answers
Ya im getting use to the filters and brushworks. Im using tutorials etc but some tools i cant seem to find and im like uhh :scared: So i just woke up so im in the mood to use the tutorials.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The main thing in that piece is the picture, and the picture isn't very high quality, so if you were to find a higher quality picture, I'm sure that this would look much better.

Best answers
add a cool lightning background or something like a blue kind of seen or like something with a blue filter so like the mountain side with lightning will be blue

Best answers
its too simple, and sometimes ismplicity makes something very good. just bad quality, the blurring does no effect, shows no emotion. you basically got a picture with a black backround and messed around with the blurr tools ; (

doesnt look very good at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom