Rurouni Kenshin questions

Best answers
I have only seen the first episode but i want to know....
1.) does he ever kill?
2.) how many episodes are there?

Best answers
Gotta watch the OVA's, it explains them. 1-4 are the intro ones, then its like 1-95 episodes. Then 2 more OVA's to end the saga

Best answers
1-95 EPS.:shocked: CRAp, thats heaps.
what about samurai-x, isnt that part of it aswell? and should i see it?

Best answers
samurai x is basically rurouni kenshin....

yes, kenshin friggin kills like i billion ppl in what? 30 seconds?

ten bucks sez kenshin can kick the friggin azz out of ssj(insert number here) goku if he goes super battousai

Best answers
the kenshin ova's are like an entirely diff anime, and they work by themselves.. thats why i suggest people just watch the 4 ova's and be done with kenshin.. you'll be happy you did

Best answers
I seen 1 OVA and it was about kenshin and some english ambassador and a rebellion. and so far through the first 5 ep.s and the OVA he hasnt killed anyone (not that i am blood thirsty).
I thought that there was a preaquel to the series when he was Battousai and killed ppl.?
Could anyone tell me if there is a preaquel to the series?

Best answers
1.) does he ever kill? he had to kill a man once and almost went back to the old batosai
2.) how many episodes are there? i donno

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The prequel OVA series is 4 episodes, HIGH quality animation. In ep. 1, 2, and 4, Kenshin kills bunches and bunches of people. And you get to see it. In episode 3 it's just talking, and only one guy dies (not thanks to Kenshin.)

The OVAs show his days as a hitokiri (assasin) for the Isshin Shishi, a (blah blah blah political stuff) and he basically kills important people in order to bring about the Meiji era and Imperialist rule during the transitional phase known as Bakumatsu. More importantly it shows his connection to this girl, Tomoe, but meh, I won't spoil stuff. You basically get to watch Kenshin run in and kill people really fast, with lots of blood. The actual plot to it is very sad (unlike the series, which is just sort of goofy with some serious stuff); it runs sort of like a tragedy. But still very cool.

The common theme through the SERIES (this is the 90-something episode series on cartoon network right now) is the bad guys trying to bring out the killer in Kenshin. Some of them get close, but he never actually kills anyone in the series. You only see a few -=flashbacks=- of him chopping down people. If you want Kenshin going rip****, check out the OVAs.

There are also two OVAs that take place AFTER the big, main series. But uh... no point in watching them until after you see the middle.

But if you want, I'd be happy to ruin the whole plot of the OVAs.

Best answers
What number OVA's are they? (cuz there are a few arent there?)
I just want the assasin OVA's. Please tell me what numbers the preaqueal ones are....

Best answers
YEah Theres Also a movie for about 650 MB called Rurouni Kenshin The Restoration Of Patriots or someting like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom