RUMOR CONFIRMED!!! IRON MAN KILLS JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then makes an appearance in the new Hulk movie:

Holy Comic Book Crossover Batman!

Kelvin has just called in with the quick update from the New York Comicon and he just told me that it's official. Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr) appears briefly in a bar scene with General Ross (William Hurt) in the upcoming THE INCREDIBLE HULK! In the new upcoming full trailer, which will be attached to [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]IRON [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]MAN[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/color][/color], Tony Stark makes his appearance at the very end of the trailer!

Kell also told me that they showed the first time Ed Norton hulks out in the [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]beginning [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]of [/FONT][/color][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]the [/FONT][/color][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]movie[/FONT][/color][/FONT][/color][/color] and stomps the dog**** out of Emil Blonksy (Tim Roth) and his team in search of Bruce Banner. Kell told me that **** was off the meathook!

I remember the scene in question when we did the script review which you can look for in our script review archive. Banner is on the down low in Brazil trying to figure out a cure for his situation with a certain chemical only found in a flower in Brazil. General Ross pinpoints Banner's exact whereabouts and sends Blonksy and his team to apprehend Banner.
Source: http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=4476

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World War Hulk! World War Hulk! World War Hulk!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And then makes an appearance in the new Hulk movie
I believe there will be a scene in the new Hulk where Iron Man dukes it out with Hulk. They were talking about this a while ago and wanted the same scene in Iron Man but they weren't able to finish the Hulk stuff in time for Iron Man's release.

Marvel said they wanted to do more stuff like this in their movies so you get the idea that the Marvel movies take place in the same universe.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World War Hulk! World War Hulk! World War Hulk!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No duking it out. The bar scene is as far as it goes.

Blackbolt needs to make an appearance in a Marvel film ASAP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard they make a crossover in the video games as well?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the trailer yeah.

But they said they want Iron Man in the movie.
Stark is Iron Man. He isn't going to fight anyone in the Hulk movie. If that were the case, we'd know by now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stark is Iron Man. He isn't going to fight anyone in the Hulk movie. If that were the case, we'd know by now.
Well its probably unlikely now given how late they said they wanted to do a shot like that but it is entirely something they want to have happen. Which is awesomesauce.

Shiyojin is right though they are connecting all the movies together because they want the eventual Avengers movie to make sense with out ignoring the past movies.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for that. If they mess up Cap, I'm done, though. That character needs a movie pronto, and with S.H.I.E.L.D. making an appearance, they can follow the origin to the letter, rather than re-imagine him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap Am is awesome, but I'd also love to see some Green Lantern action going on. o/

Best answers
i would like them to make a good Captin America film, unlike that trash in the late 80's early 90s

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Make a good Sentry movie!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentry doesn't have enough story. Is he crazy?! Is he a superhero?! Did he kill his wife?! Oh my god is the void real or in his head?!

Btw, I didn't read whatever issue gave Sentry his memory back, allowing him to participate in WWH. Can someone fill me in? The last Sentry comic I read had everyone's memory erased again, and he bought a hot dog from his old friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom