Rumble Fighter

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so I have to admit, one of my guilty pleasures is downloading and playing some of those free online games(usually mmorpgs) and playing them for a week or so. Anyway, I just came upon Rumble Fighter and it's pretty fun. Basically it's a brawler styled game where you can pick one of four classes, then further expand by buying new martial arts styles. And of course more clothes.

Anyway, it's fairly addicting, and if I didn't have so much problems with my net right now, I'd probably be playing it more. Give it a shot, it's not a huge download, nor does it take much to play it. Hell, my 4 year old laptop with 256mb ram and stock video card play it fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LF2 is so totally freaking sweet.

You can even play it online, although I've had plenty of connection problems with people. x3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll play you tomorrow, if you're up for it. :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, wud love to play, spent an hour waiting downloading/installing, to find out that its for north america only :(

/cry

Best answers
Haha I used to be a real threat on LF2, I used to play online using some sort of connecting program...

But speaking of the devil I just downloaded Rumble Fighter today... and it is pretty fun, I'm level 3 and I played for about 4 hours, plan to go back on and play some more in a bit

Best answers
eh, maybe a year earlier when i was crazed into free mmo's i would check it out...but now i won't do it...

besides, im to busy with bf2 and rts

edit: ooooh, this is no MMO... this is like "mini" game. This i could get into cause you dont have to invest any time in it.

Best answers
edit: ooooh, this is no MMO... this is like "mini" game. This i could get into cause you dont have to invest any time in it.
It's kind of like smash bros...

But you can invest time into it, to get better clothes and purchase stronger/cooler fighting styles...

I'm saving up to get Muay Thai

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could some some of you LF2 veterans fill me up on the smecial moves? or get on Msn Rik .
All the special moves are done by Blocking, pressing a direction, then the Attack button. Like, Block, Up, Attack. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Rumble Fighter looks dumb to me. Another game they think it would be popular. Like "Bots". Not to be offensive at all, but this game (as I have seen through youtube) a fighting game with slow game play.. Fighting should be faster then that.. As said, this game looks dumb.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting should be like Little Fighter 2.

Btw, type "lf2.net" at the main menu to unlock the rest of the characters. I'm still waiting for people to play with. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting should be like Little Fighter 2.

Btw, type "lf2.net" at the main menu to unlock the rest of the characters. I'm still waiting for people to play with. >_>
I used to play LF2 a lot. Might be installing it again..
Are you from Europe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is this, in any way, like Gunbound?

Gunbound is an artillery game. This is a brawler.

It's infinite times more like Smash than it is like Gunbound.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rumble Fighter looks dumb to me. Another game they think it would be popular. Like "Bots". Not to be offensive at all, but this game (as I have seen through youtube) a fighting game with slow game play.. Fighting should be faster then that.. As said, this game looks dumb.
Um.. The videos in youtube are slown down a bit. Trust me, it's a lot more fast paced. Especially since in youtube most of the videos are against a non-retaliating opponent just to show the different combos.

Best answers
it's like gunbound in that you play and then get money for wins and stuff like that...but there are servers you join

hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom