Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As of late I have noticed alot of unacceptable behaviour regarding peoples work and I believe these rules will help keep trouble to a minimum and make your forum surfing alot easier and more pleasurable.

So before or when showing the community your work or commenting on others work please follow these rules.

1. Do not show anyones work but your own unless you have express permission.
2. Do not claim work that is not your own.
3. When showing images please use a "clean" host ie. one with no popups.
4. When showing your work post it in a NEW thread not in others threads that have been showing their work.
5. Only constructive critasisim, none of "that really sux" will be tolerated, if you see something wrong with it say it directly and it will be of more value to the creator.
6. Flaming work will not be tolerated.
7. Spamming threads with useless drivvle will also not be tolerated.

Follow the above rules and it should be a more peaceful place :D:D

BrunO

Also see this. -grOOvy

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And another thing only post if it has sometihng to do with the model/skin and not to what someone else might have said. I see that all to ofter.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've noticed, lately, that there is more flaming and spamming happening here than ever. I would like to stress that, regardless of any circumstance, these actions are NOT TOLERATED in this section, no exceptions. Please, respond appropriately when comments are made about work here or criticism is asked. And lastly, be patient with the modellers and skinners. Rest assured that they are working on the models/skins they have posted about, and will disclose them to you guys when they are ready =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom