would you download this if we had it up for downloads?

• yes

Votes: 42 62.7%
  • no

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
Best answers
hey i made a red saiyan lv2 skin but i cant place it in the forum

Best answers
Originally posted by Styreta
erm,

YES !

dude that thing is damn ass crappy, its just the standard skin with red all over it and a diff face with red eyebrows

and working in milkshape is rather simplistic 1s you get the hang of it

FM is right, it SUXORS
Are you british or just retarded? Lets see some of your great work, ****head. How complicated is it to switch heads on a model, huh? Yea thats what I thought. :S

The RS Vegetas are always just reskins.

ALSO, when exactly did .FM. say it sucked?

Best answers
I don't want to say it sux0rz or that it sucks but really it is lacking originality and doesnt show much effort, reskins IMO should only be done by the original skinner otherwise its kinda stealing and even if you give credit its still cheap and unoriginal ..but I do like the way the model looks (i donno about that ssj pic tho) the red hair gives it a nice effect.

PS: another vegeta skin?? and thats why i have to vote no , sorry

:fight: :fight:

almostdeleted

A
I like it. Why is everyone saying its crap. Of course its a reskin, big deal. Its cool and so is RedSaiyan ;)

Best answers
I've said it before and I'll say it again, save the fan stuff for the fanfics. I know it took a lot to make that model, F.M., but you shouldn't waste your time on it.

Best answers
wow .FM. ....that must have taken you a full 38 and a half seconds to make! wow! I am so not impressed....never even gave credit for the original skin...*sigh*

oh and James-san, Styreta can do better IMO

Best answers
Originally posted by Angry Karrot
wow .FM. ....that must have taken you a full 38 and a half seconds to make! wow! I am so not impressed....never even gave credit for the original skin...*sigh*

oh and James-san, Styreta can do better IMO
Well he didnt make it..

Originally posted by .FM.
azn made it :S

Best answers
Originally posted by James-san
Are you british or just retarded? Lets see some of your great work, ****head. How complicated is it to switch heads on a model, huh? Yea thats what I thought. :S

The RS Vegetas are always just reskins.

ALSO, when exactly did .FM. say it sucked?
he painted his hair red, its damn easy and looks like ****, so go **** yourself man, stop flaming me, i just think it suxors major boxors, you dont like it, go tease your grandma

Best answers
he painted his hair red, its damn easy and looks like ****, so go **** yourself man, stop flaming me, i just think it suxors major boxors, you dont like it, go tease your grandma

whats youre problem anyway?:] :no:

Best answers
What? You said you could do better, and all I saw was that model edit where you gave vegeta trunks's head. You didn't even change the skin. The only reason I ever said anything to you is because, like a noob, all you said was "omg lolz haha it suxorz i r teh awesoeme!!!11" until I said something to you.

You don't like it, fine, then don't use it. Theres no use in flaming something just because you don't like it.

The RS vegeta is kind of a tradition, redsaiyan has been around for a long time and is pretty big to the esf community.

Anyway, lets stop this retarded flaming, I am sure its pissing people off.

::eek:n topic::

are those veins I see on his arms?

Best answers
man i just hink the model suxors, thats all im saying

and i can deff do better then that lil skin, and im quite new to the whole hl editting thing, for 1 i havent even figured out how to edit sprites, and for now i dont even care

and when did i say i was awesome?

Best answers
It was said a bitback in this thread taht Milkshape is hard ? hahahahaha dont make me laugh. thats the most damn easy modleing prog there is. Now go try to use 3dsmax. thats the hard one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom