Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Erm. Must of you should know Redsaiyan because its hosting almost all the customized files for ESF, so i thought i'd make a thread to ask new poeple their permissions to host their file on release.
hows do i submit files
Well for now.. you will have to contact me on aim or msn, or in a pm, with your file in a .zip a preview of your file ( that will show on the file information section ) and a description of it, and it will be added as soon as possible.

I'm currently trying to get a lil thing working.. coding a page for modelers to access a page to add their files without having me to do it.. they will be able to edit the file the uploaded and all..

He got alot of models of good quality to my eyes and im sure poeple would love to see them.

Im interested in hosting your ssj2 gohan model.
and if you want all your other files
:D

For those who are thinking "blah.. why should i go to RS to get my file and not just look around on forum" Well.. RS goals is to make it easier for you to find the files you need, while not having to search for hours in the thread to find pics and links.

Ermm what can i say... you will be credited for your work , description, preview. file size. download counter, rating and the other stuff.

so anyway. support RS , support ESF .
i love you all lol! :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh ya.. you can email em at [email protected]
and remember! RS is reliable.

omg lol i sound like a man who sell Vacuum Cleaners..
whatever the word is :p

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN

He got alot of models of good quality to my eyes and im sure poeple would love to see them.
but seriously, i wouldnt mind lettin you get a hold of em, or a select few people thatd enjoy a make shift charecter model but the response i got for trying to give back wasnt in any way a thanks or a good comment, just a bunch of question marks and smack talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom