RP: Skat

Best answers
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Skat. I am currently training with some of my fellow friends, but soon i will join and i hope i will show to have some skill.
OCC: I am a roleplayer so please bare with me.
P.S. I just started playing the game. :smile:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Welcome Skat, i already figured out your name due your forum name. But Welcome! Be aware though, there are a lot of pro players in this game. Perhaps training with your friends with some bots that will dramatic increase your skills. Good luck and hope to match you one day :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Skat. I am currently training with some of my fellow friends, but soon i will join and i hope i will show to have some skill.
OCC: I am a roleplayer so please bare with me.
P.S. I just started playing the game. :smile:
Welcome to ESF, fair buddy! If you'd like me to train you, I'm more than willing to go for it. I haven't had a student in ages, not since the 1.1 days. But I feel that it's time again to spread my seed.

Best answers
Hey...Don't I know you from another forum...? AtariCommunity.com?

WoW

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Welcome Skat, i already figured out your name due your forum name. But Welcome! Be aware though, there are a lot of pro players in this game. Perhaps training with your friends with some bots that will dramatic increase your skills. Good luck and hope to match you one day :)
I challenge you. I remember you facin you once under a different alias and you pwned me to the ground. But i have been doing some intense training and Mellitus has been kind of training me also. I would like to fight you 1 v 1 if thats alright.

If you say Yes then reply

If you say No dont reply

Thank you :)

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Hey...Don't I know you from another forum...? AtariCommunity.com?
Yea i am :) SSJ Skat
And WoW was that challenge ment at me or at someone else?
Oh and that would be really gr8 spunky!
I got in a battle with 4-5 people on each team and once i tryied to melee them they killed me in an instant... There was constant "Beaming" :S

Best answers
Oh man, I think I was argueing with you and some other people about Budokai 3 being better than Tenkaichi =/. Oh well, that's in the past =].

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Skat, he quoted me. So i think he wants to challenge me. And yea, beam spamming is rather annoying. And WoW, I'd love to accept your challenge :)

Best answers
Skyrider, aren't you one of the best in Europe? I remember S2k Gohan said you were really good. I played him in 130 ping XD. But yeah, if I ever go to a European server again, and I see you, I would also like to fight you :D. We Americans need you Europeans to come to our servers sometimes, not just Mephisto XD.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Skyrider, aren't you one of the best in Europe? I remember S2k Gohan said you were really good. I played him in 130 ping XD. But yeah, if I ever go to a European server again, and I see you, I would also like to fight you :D. We Americans need you Europeans to come to our servers sometimes, not just Mephisto XD.
Heh, i wish. I'm not that good. Gohan is Dutch like me, and he's way better then me. And i never join American servers honestly due the high pings, why do you think i only join the European servers? Lovely pings below 50, hehe.

WoW

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:

hehe amen to that one Mc. Facing Europeans is fun because its always good facing someone that isnt American :).

I would like to get the best of both. Yea i know what you mean when i go in european servers i get high ping to it kinda sucks in a way :(

They shouold do somethin about that.

WoW

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Skat, he quoted me. So i think he wants to challenge me. And yea, beam spamming is rather annoying. And WoW, I'd love to accept your challenge :)

Good, you can contact me on AIM: XxTwista03Xx or MSN Messenger: [email protected] let me know whats up :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW said:
hehe amen to that one Mc. Facing Europeans is fun because its always good facing someone that isnt American :)
You could always fight me... I'm Canadian! Expect no mercy though, as my in-game name would suggest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom