Round explosion sprites

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan's pack gave me this idea, I went and edited the explosion sprites to a glowing circle, and it looks like this...

Similar to the show somewhat I must say, I submited it to esf-world, what you guys think?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like them, only crit would be that there's a lot of yellow, imo it should be a little closer to the white, but yar, tis a nice idea =] if u wanted to hook up to do a spritepack together lemme know... i dunno if im gonna bother otherwise. Keep up the nice sprites, i liked your sprit bomb too =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah I suppose the actually color od the explossion is a tad too wide, here is what an edited verison would look like.

And I suck at sprites, im Only good at making gradients

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=0 nice.... meh wonders what powerlevel that was >_>

Best answers
Well thats majin vegeta... pl some where 40 mil or so.... And i did a quick big bang turn around turn camera around and take pic :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the fps drop for those sprites? Large amounts of dense colour tends to kill fps in my experience.

Best answers
Well It completly dosent lag for me ^^ So il be using them basicly for evar... And the sprite on my pic is NOT Charaka-x If you dont know it... :p Any way these kind of explosion sprites are grate... But the one i showed is bether ... Its animated to... To have that flare efect... Want link to dl?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah mine doesn't have any drop, at least not for me

yours is Animated?? How so?

and if we are talking about giant explosions...

Best answers
Well animating it IS SOO SIMPLE!!! I could do it with paint :) P.S Thats not my sprite :D Thats some guys... Dont remember its on esf world. :p Soo any way

All he did is took the SBC from early esf versions and add difrent collors.... Simple really :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried it out and I love em. Good job on them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well animating it IS SOO SIMPLE!!! I could do it with paint :) P.S Thats not my sprite :D Thats some guys... Dont remember its on esf world. :p Soo any way

All he did is took the SBC from early esf versions and add difrent collors.... Simple really :p

Well if you mean my sprite, I actually made to circles, one white thother blue, blured them, and just changed the hue for each explosion. It actually WAS simple, I was surprised no one else had some.

I always seem to get palette issues when it comes to aniamting :/, even when i save the palette.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am left speachless , these explosion sprites pwn the origionals , nice work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While that big bang looks pretty cool, I still like the originals more. Perhaps both styles could be used depending on different cirumstances?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to find them on ESF-world... and the file there has expired, I can aswell make my own.

Its a small yet neat idea. :)

Best answers
yesg!:p that sprite is just üb3r ;) i've been using it for along time now.. (thx to Ashur my friend) hope u guys make some improvents to them.. so they are even üb3r then now ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom