Best answers
Well i see my first EDITED BG didnt hit the spot i will try again with an complete MY BG

*EDIT*

Keep in mind its my First
I hope u like CRITZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it funny that you PMed me about this. WTF.... the subject.... Read a couple of the sticky thats titled All Artists Read before you do anything again. Plus, its kinda the same for the modeling section, no? And again, that BG wasnt mine... it was Deaths :p

Hope this time you make something yourself... good luck with doing it

Best answers
the bg is soooo easy u just put the clouds effect nothin special

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro... you can only use 2 of those sigs :D Just thought you'd like to know before a mod warns you or tells you :p
You didnt do a good job cutting the pictures.... adding the stroke effects brings the unerased parts out.... You can change the stroke colour too... The inner glow you used doesnt reall fit in with the stroke.... and the stroke and pictures dont really fit in with the BG... The text isnt too good either o_O I suck at typography though Oo

You new so I thought I'd point these things out.... so you can fix them if you want. If you dont it doesnt matter to me o_O

Best answers
Lone Wolf thanks for the advice BTW im not new to these Forums just in Artwork but thanks for the advice i removed the other Sigs and replaced it with one i like this one i hope u guys do also

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, try a clouds, like u did here, then pixelate 17, radial blur, best, zoom, 100 %, then stylise find edges, invert, add color.
and you have a basic texture.
something like this is also on fotosoep.nl.

anywhays, try a black stroke with 1 pixel width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom