Best answers
Ok whenever i try to run this map, the character's in character select screen are all greyed over, and like EVERYTHING is grey on the actual map. Can't see ANYTHING at all. Whats the problem?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
..... there isnt any problem. the wall color is grey.. and its a TIME CHAMBER! so thats why the compleet map is grey.. it should be white.. but then again, you have same problem then

Best answers
ihave the same problem

i have the same problem as the guy but i ain't bothered but you are so might aswell do what i can. OK then i have put a link underneath this to link you to a screenshot i made of the problem. one way to avoid the error is to run in software mode but the graohics are crap in that mode and the other solution is don't use the map.

Best answers
Too bad

Thats exactly what happens. But I dont see as far as you do it seems, gotta be right against that building for it to come in. It's too bad though, such a nice map. Oh well. Thank you. It seems everyone has told me that the map is supposed to be grey, without a pic like that no one understands. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a problem similar to this, where EVERYTHING was grey. My entire screen, no shadows or anything.
I downloaded and installed the latest drivers for my video card and now I can see my character and the ROSAT itself perfectly.
I suggest trying that if you haven't already. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I have the latest stuff and everything and it still looks like the pic of BIGNAD and I have a GFORCE 4.

Best answers
Maybe if you switch to OpenGL in the configurations of your game. It worked for me (i had DirectX selected)

As for the map, EVERYTHING is supposed to be grey exept the little house in the middle. But not the way thats in that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom