Roncon Hispano

FJR

Best answers
Como somos muchos los hispano-hablantes aficcionados a este juego y no tenemos nuestro propio foro, e decidido crear un post para los hispanos aqui en el forom, para hablar en nuestro idioma. Gueno, a postear se a dicho

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
BabelFish said:
As we are many Hispanic-hablantes the aficcionados ones to this game and we do not have our own forum, and decided to create post for Hispanic aqui in forom, to speak in our language. Gueno, to postear to saying
o_O

Post in english please :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if only we knew wat he was sayin :laff:

Best answers
cool, I think I understand what he means, even though I don't speak spanish :)

I think he's saying that there are a lot of people who speak spanish here, that they should get their own forum and that they should post that they want one here so that they can all speak their own language.

gee, isn't that open-minded?

Best answers
Since ESF is centered mainly around America I don't think they are gonna change the forums for a different language.

This is what he said
There are many hispanic people that are affectionate about this game yet we do not have our own forum, and decided to create this post for Hispanics on this forum, to speak in our language. That is why I am posting here.

Best answers
Mr.Gimp said:
Since ESF is centered mainly around America I don't think they are gonna change the forums for a different language.

This is what he said
:S is it? i thought it was a bit of a multicutural mod :D

Best answers
Mr.Gimp said:

This is what he said
while it may be made in america so such english speaking countries... there are over 250 languages in the world.... and in america u have the spanish as a major language aswell........ i see were he is coming from... but if the admins give a spanish forum... then u need one for most other languages.... lot of space needed.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's probally more dutch then spanish people

I doubt we have many spanish people here at all

And there will be no language forums at any point

Best answers
Nosotros como no somos muy arrepentidos pero nosotros no podemos proporcionar para crear otro foro muchas personas lo utilizarían y nosotros no lo podemos proporcionar en este momento. Nosotros también no tenemos a un mediador que habla español. Arrepentido para el inconvienience y nosotros esperamos que usted goce la modulación. ............

that should fix him

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you translate that into english aswell :\

Also your sig is too large

Best answers
hmm maybe.....
ok ok it means basically i represent esf and your servers will be up soon as i am programming them now.......and all your spanish friends will be mods and beta testers for esf 1.3......

no not really.......
its says that they cant have servers......and lots of other stuff i shouldnt have said...
but yeah... and what do u mean by my sig being to large

Best answers
Maybe having only a spanish thread (not a whole forum) would give a little solution to the problem...
Just because EFS is centered mostly in america doesnt mean that its nowhere else. And dont start with the typical "We dont give a **** about the others" ;)
Anyway, the only harm i see this stunt can have is that they can say bad things about people that cant understand their language, but hey, thats what online translators are for :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then we would have to hire a mod that can speak spanish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's saying since there are a lot of spanish people on this forum he made this thread for spanish speaking people.

---------------

Espero que este traductor sea exacto y espero que traduzca la su derecha del mensaje. Estos foros son ingleses y preguntan que usted habla solamente en inglés.

----English-----

I hope this translator is accurate and I hope that I translate your message right. These forums are English and ask that you talk only in English.

---------------

I know that the english sentence is not very well written, but I typed it in extremely basic english (no past tense, etc) so the translator won't be confused.

Best answers
lol actually from his first post he was just wondering where the spanish forums are if there are any
and smith thats pretty acurate
my spanish is limited but it looks right.
funny though i learned spanish mostly from the first 2 jobs i worked at. kind of a requirement

Best answers
hmmm, guess I owe an apology, then. oh well, guess that taught me not to translate languages I don't know :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ChaosPriest said:
lol actually from his first post he was just wondering where the spanish forums are if there are any
and smith thats pretty acurate
my spanish is limited but it looks right.
funny though i learned spanish mostly from the first 2 jobs i worked at. kind of a requirement
Well according to my translator this is what he is saying (I'm clearing all the messed up words up best I can):

As there are many Hispanic people in this game and we do not have our own forum, I decided to create this post for Hispanic people in this forum, to speak in our language.

I left out the final sentence and changed 1 or 2 words to be more accurate to an english person. I left the actual feeling of the post intact.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look you can post whatever you want in whatever language you want, but you are required to translate. Just run it through a crappy translator of you want an easy way out.

Best answers
yo soi español, si quieres hacer esto de Rincon hispano mejor que hagas un foro tu mismo porque aqui son todos ingleses i pocos españoles vienen por aqui, aparte de yo que vengo diariamente aver que hay de nuevo :) xDDD

sorry in spanish

PD: ya nos veremos en alguna partida nen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom