rofl..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wwas awesome, I love seeing idiots like that have their plans backfire on them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy kicks an immense amount of ass.

Punkass 15 year old WoW geek attempting to scam a man, who just happened to be Private Investigator, get's his balls caught in a vice grip, freaking out that his mother would get pissed, that's the kinda **** you see in movies.

The ultimate revenge.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How scared the kid was when he tried to scam the account and said "haha you can't hack or nothing I got norton" was funnie & then the next min the private investigator turns around and says "this is your phone number" & a few other personal details and then you see that idiot kid pleeding for mercy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahahahahahahahah! That was sooooooooooo ****ing funny. Great stuff man, great stuff.

Best answers
Justice! Thy name is Afullmoon!

This was funny as all hell, i couldn't stop laughing when i saw him try to use the screenshot threat against the guy, and fullmoon just did that stupid little smile lol.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Both of them are hilerious. I'd seen the powerbook one ages ago but it's still funny. XD The powerbook one was also a stroke of genius.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't the power book one end up with the victim never being heard again O__o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom