ROFL @ THIS

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video is older than I am. I still remember when they used to play it on MTV. We all used to make fun of it at school. That was one trend that seemed to last forever...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What, you don't like Aqua? Come on... they're awesome!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
frsrblch said:
What, you don't like Aqua? Come on... they're awesome!
I loved it when i was young, listened to it everyday! It was just way to awesome :)

Best answers
TEHH ball shines! >;o it makes ... me.. feel... weak.. *dies*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best part about Aqua was the deep-voiced guy they had in like every song. Like, they'd be singing about sunshine and rainbows or some crap and then they'd just randomly insert him going "DO IT DO IT HUMP ME GROOVE IT" or something completely ridiculous.

Best answers
Sadly, a classic... I never actually so the whole vid, but it wasnt the worst song of its era, so...

As for that second one.... uuuhh... Maybe I shouldnt mention that I'm young enough to have been one of the first kids to watch it... But I did do that, once... well, I didn't do anything like THAT but...

Best answers
I didn't find it too entertaining I was about to turn it off before it was over... It is pretty old though. I think tourrets guy is a lot funnier he's hilarious. Tourrets guy's pretty old too but still funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom