ROFL!!! I'm such a nice brother...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, that's funny you showed your mom this thread with posts like Prozac's and Fatal Cobrax's. To be honest, I've never heard of this working. IT's probably just an urban legend. Snopes must investiage this~

Best answers
lol the water myth works but only on a few people i have tryed it on a few people and each time it was diffrent like one woke up one sleeped threw it one wet the bed and one payed me back hot sauce blows :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
her legs look they're in a very awkward, uncomfortable position... they look like they are perpendicular to her body... wierd

but... you know whats always a good trick...?
If you have a cordless phone... before she goes to bed, put it under her pillow and at night, page the phone and it scares the hell out of the victim because the page sound is right in their ear :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are no Legs !Thats just the Blanket (dunno if that was wrote right)
:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
her legs look they're in a very awkward, uncomfortable position... they look like they are perpendicular to her body... wierd
How do you know she even has legs? Way to discriminate against the disabled, Dan :p

For all you know, some people might be born at right-angles. Childbirth would be...horrible.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
haha, that's funny you showed your mom this thread with posts like Prozac's and Fatal Cobrax's.
n-n-not.. really... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom