ROFL!!! I'm such a nice brother...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, she has 43 pimps inwhich help her run an empire...

and yes..im evil :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, she looks like...nine...o_O

Does/did that water trick actually work?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... uh... did it work?

Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
I don't get it, what's supposed to happen?
the myth goes if you put someones hand in water while they are sleeping the will wet the bed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The water has to be around a warmish temperature. If it's too hot it'll cause pain and they'll wake up, too cold and it'll numb the hand so they won't feel it.

I've tried it a few times...it didn't work :(

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HA! That's funny!
btw are you single?

<_<

I've never tried that before, but I have tried an "ink-on-hand-and-tickle-the-face" thing on my dad. It was when I was like... 9. He was pissed >_<.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well she is 11, she had some friends over...and I was bored, and she just happened to fall asleep first. Her friends kinda took it a step further...which was lame, they put cheese , powder and permenant marker on her face. I don't think it was as classic as the old hand in the water trick. And about that..I guess it didn't work because the couch is still dry :laff: .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe she found out before you guys woke up and blow dried the wet spot on the couch or something. Now do the classic "sniff where she was on the couch" trick for any evidence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I remember trying the hand in the water trick on my older brother when I was younger. Didn't work, so instead, I went into the bathroom grabbed the shaving cream and covered him in it about 3 layers thick. He woke up really, really pissed off. It was awesome though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i nevre tried that bt i did put cream on my bros face and pants. He woke up and went with his hand over his face. But he was to pissed about his pants to even notice it was on his face to ^^ ah yes the good old times. I miss beeing 7 :p

Best answers
Enix! WHAT R U DOING?!?!? I'm sure your sister doesn't mind her picture in a WORLD WIDE forum...I bet your parents love this as well. ;(

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
Enix! WHAT R U DOING?!?!? I'm sure your sister doesn't mind her picture in a WORLD WIDE forum...I bet your parents love this as well. ;(
Dude, its just a picture....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably because you've got to submerge the whole hand up to the wrist, and you only got it up to the fingers :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mattman243 said:
Actually they did XD. I showed my mom the picture and all of the posts because I showed my sister first and my sister just loves seeing her face...so she didn't mind. So my mom read the posts and cracked up, it was funny though, because I have never seen my mom rolling on the floor laughing :laff: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom