Rocky is back...

Best answers
Ok like all people i liked rocky when it first came out, back when sylvester stallone was a big star, but comon man what is with hollywood lately, they run out of ideas and just remake something that was done before?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2869.html

What is next up on the list?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking forward to this new movie, and I'm definately going to watch it when it's released.

Oh yeah, Stallone is also doing another Rambo movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, Stallone is also doing another Rambo movie.
I'll have to wait for it to come out on DVD. Anything with Stalone needs subtitles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky is awesome. Besides I'd rather they remake Rocky 1, then make a Rocky 6; the premise was that his son was going to be fighting, if I remember.

Best answers
They dont need another Rocky Movie. The 5th one sucked ass... It made me feel like I was trapped in Flint's Northside (ghettoville in michigan).

Another Rambo will be sweet though. May need subtitles though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
Ok like all people i liked rocky when it first came out, back when sylvester stallone was a big star, but comon man what is with hollywood lately, they run out of ideas and just remake something that was done before?

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/2869.html

What is next up on the list?
That's the same actor right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like Stalone is following the trend of revisiting old movies.

Ala Arnold Schwarzenegger with Terminator 3 and Sharon Stone with Basic Instinct 2.

Best answers
Man, his voice is sounding really bad. O_O last time I heard him it wasnt sounding that messed up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He is speaking that way because his character, Rocky, has gotten hit way too many times. If you listen to Rocky speak in each movie, you'll notice that his speech becomes progressively more slurred.

Personally, I'm always up for another Rocky movie.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
While they're at it they should make another conan sequel, with even more washed up useless actors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omnius said:
He is speaking that way because his character, Rocky, has gotten hit way too many times. If you listen to Rocky speak in each movie, you'll notice that his speech becomes progressively more slurred.

Personally, I'm always up for another Rocky movie.
Actually, I think it's because the left side of his face is paralyzed.
Wikipedia said:
His trademark sneer, lazy eyes, and slurred speech are the result of paralysis in the left side of his face caused by birth complications.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Which explains his lip, but you can hear a distinct difference in the way he talks in the first movie and in the later movies. Stallone deliberately speaks slower because of the massive blows hes received throughout his career. This makes his character believable as most real boxers who have had careers like his (Rocky's) aren't as quick on the uptake as they used to be, both physically and cognitively.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the Rocky movies, I'll probably pick this one up.
Looks interesting to me =O

Best answers
Pain said:
Looks like Stalone is following the trend of revisiting old movies.

Ala Arnold Schwarzenegger with Terminator 3 and Sharon Stone with Basic Instinct 2.
yeah, but Terminator 3 was pretty sweet... not as good as Terminator 2, but better than Terminator 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

On a somewhat related note, I laughed so hard when Antonio Tarver buffed up for the Rocky movie, then tried to get back to normal weight to fight Hopkins. My god did he get his ass kicked. Nice move Tarver.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
oh god YEAH! I sooo have to watch that in the theatre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom