Rocky Balboa

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just back from the theater from watching the new Rocky movie, Rocky Balboa. The movie was awesome, and I felt it did the series justice. It seemed kind of short, but it was still a good movie. I recommend this movie to anyone.

So has anyone else gone or going to see Rocky Balboa yet?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell us who wins :D

I want to see the movie, but I'll end up forgetting about it and then remembering 6 months later. I miss a lot of good movies like that.

Best answers
I just back from the theater from watching the new Rocky movie, Rocky Balboa. The movie was awesome, and I felt it did the series justice. It seemed kind of short, but it was still a good movie. I recommend this movie to anyone.

So has anyone else gone or going to see Rocky Balboa yet?
I will watch it when it comes to our cinemas.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone does decide to post the outcome of the match, please post it in white font, and warn of your spoilers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna go this weekend, it's gonna be sweet.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Tell us who wins :D

I want to see the movie, but I'll end up forgetting about it and then remembering 6 months later. I miss a lot of good movies like that.

remember! main character always win!! because no one would've spend the money to see those bull crap tragiddy when they try to relex. especially holiday season.......

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be more dramatic if Rocky died during the fight or something. I'm tired of seeing the hero win all the time.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It would be more dramatic if Rocky died during the fight or something. I'm tired of seeing the hero win all the time.

I doubt you have a little bit sadistic personality inside you.....

weel, if he died in the movie that means he can't able to make money again........so keeping alive!?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight Outcome (Spoilers)

The fight ends up being a split decision, and Mason Dixon ends up winning by 2 points.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Spoiler but expected
Rocky goes all 10 rounds which no one expects ;o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
In my oppinion, it was good, not amazing or bad, just entertaining. Worth seeing if a fan of the previous movies for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it today, and I liked it. It gives a very similar vibe to the original Rocky. Stallone slipped right back into his old punch-drunk Rocky character we all know and love perfectly, and he gives a very moving performance. A lot better than I expected. It is a bit slow to get going, but it isn't bad by any means, it focuses a lot on the characters and their emotions, and everything leads up to the ending really well. I got goosebumps on more than one occasion, such as the training montage, and right near the end of the fight especially (when you see the movie, you'll know what I mean).

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised, I came in thinking that I would like it, but it was much better than what I was expecting. I encourage everyone to go see it.

"Now lets start building some hurting bombs!"

Best answers
I wish there were more mick sayings in the flashbacks

my favorite line ever in rocky and it isn't even funny is

"The body rock...the body the body the body" i wanted to hear that once and i would have been like "DAMNIT I HAVE TO GO WORK OUT NOW."

rocky always did that for me...you get those chills, the adrenaline rush and you just want to give it your all for no apparant reason at all. I know i'm just a punch drunk jock but honestly that is how i feel watching it.

I was also surprised how dramatic it was...not overly dramatic but with his age and his life and how he has had a roller coaster life and where he is at. It definitely was touching for a rocky movie

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish there were more mick sayings in the flashbacks

my favorite line ever in rocky and it isn't even funny is

"The body rock...the body the body the body" i wanted to hear that once and i would have been like "DAMNIT I HAVE TO GO WORK OUT NOW."

rocky always did that for me...you get those chills, the adrenaline rush and you just want to give it your all for no apparant reason at all. I know i'm just a punch drunk jock but honestly that is how i feel watching it.

I was also surprised how dramatic it was...not overly dramatic but with his age and his life and how he has had a roller coaster life and where he is at. It definitely was touching for a rocky movie
I was hoping they'd have a flashback where Mickey says: "Get up you son of a *****! 'Cause Mickey loves you."

Best answers
If they did that i would have probably shed one tear..just one since well it is rocky and i woul dhave to then run 5 miles in a matter of 30 minutes just to get out of the adrenaline rush

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom