rocky balboa.........=.=

Best answers
Man bunker... wuts up with u and movie trailers all of a sudden?

Seriously, Sylvester Stallone looks kinda fat in this movie here. Obviously he isnt, but his face really shows it. Moving on from his fatness, im sure he can still fight and act well (well... act atleast) but he's getting old, and i wouldnt be surprised if this is his last movie.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Is it just me or did some of those screenshots look like someone photoshop'd Stalone's head onto someone else's body?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait to see another Rocky montage scene. I'll definitely be going.

Best answers
exactly. HE makes so much money off of the rocky series that it is ingenious to have this last one to make up for the ROCKY V movie which in general sucked. I will definitely go see this movie since well back in HS, i would watch rocky marathons before big competitions just for the pump up. It is corny as hell and i know that but no matter what anyone says, once that music starts going and you see him training...You just have to get up and punch something XD

Best answers
On a plus note, or maybe it's just a funny note, Stallone actually got knocked out during the making of the new Rocky movie, and noone even bothered to help him, because they thought he was still acting.

Laid there for several minutes... :D

Best answers
Sylvester Stallone is god damn ownage, if anyone can pull it off, it sure as hell is him.
I have no bad expectations of this movie, nor particulary good, just decent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sly's in better shape then he looks in this movie, I'm betting. Even though he's old he's a big fitness buff and recently I saw him on TV and he didn't look very old at all; I think maybe they aged him a bit for the movie.

I dunno, I really wanna see it. Rocky is a great series with a great message and storyline behind it, if you read enough into it. Plus i like how they have subtle touches in this one, to bring him back around full circle to his beginnings, things like how they dressed him like he dressed in the first movie, etc.

And the fighting looks great, as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom