RockLee [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Still veryheavy WIP, but its gettin there. I need to fix the arms the hands and the crotch area soon. Thanks for the refs David, and I will do the head as soon as i finish the changes and the feet ^_^. C&C?

Best answers
Hey dude, just a little something you prolly need some more edge loops around the shoulders and also account for deformation at elbow points and knees at the moment the mesh won't work very well for swift melee combos like rock would perform. Once you add this and fix what you said already it should turn out really nice gluck :)

Peace Show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kk, got the head on:

C&C? I will try to give it better and more sensible joints, but it should deform just fine.
I know i said i would do the feet first but i couldnt resist :p. so all thats left is the feet then take some crits and skin it.

[this will probally be for TS]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head looks slanted forward, and it's weird how it comes to a point in the back. try roudning off the head to look more like a sphere instead of a lobsided sphere.. but it looks great man

Best answers
head looks a lil wierd can we get a smooth render please?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fixed the head:

I will get a smoothshaded without wire soon :p im gnna finish the feet first.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well lookin good so far, just face looks a bit funky, but thats cause your not done with it yet. Gj so far =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, it will come together once i skin it, i didnt think modeling the eyes on would have been a good idea, if you think about it, its just a huge waste of polys because how often do you see the face ingame? Well, since its for TS maybe alot :p, but anyway i got the feet done and they definatly need some editing, but for now heres the feet and a smooth shade pic of the face and stuff:

like i said...needs some editing...

PRJ

Best answers
Wow nice model! ^_^,altough,i tought Rock Lee's head was more wider

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, i was messing around with the head and this is like the only way it looks decent. And just for fun, i did an ingame test in TS. it didnt exactly fit the skeleton and it was also a 5 minute connection job :p, but it was fun ^_^. Gonna skin soon after the model is 100% complete. Untill then:

PRJ

Best answers
wooooh! need teh Skinned model >=O!!

Best answers
rock-lee has more of a slumped posture, this rocklee is great just thats the first thing i saw when i looked at it, naruto characters have different posture to dbz characters i think, so u might wunna check that out...... i probably wrong...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posture doesnt really matter since when it's connected to a skeleton the posture changes. I'm going to skin it later on today, but i got bored again and decided to fix up my crappy connectino first, i fixed teh arm connect and the head connection, but the arsm still look kinda bad, so i will fix that soon. Gonna skin before i make the final connection, heres another ingame "teaser":

Best answers
oh wow! It's gonna look great once you fix the arms, but I doubt you'd be able to fix it without disturbing the proportions of the arm. My sasuke won't be the best naruto model for t.s after your release this.

edit: lets see some screenshots at t.s chuunin exam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...the arms are only funny because the sceleton is not good for the model and because enix dont added reall elbowss ^^

But... i really like it ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TY ^_^. i got a test skin on it, alot of it needs changed but this is the base skin for now, and its ingame, if you want a render just tell me and i will post one, i was just too lazy to make one :p

REMEMBER! The skin is not complete.

Best answers
Missing right leg bandage and the weapon pouch, and the arms and are too skinny? I can't really tell. But, I love rock lee and i love you now. Nice model, hurry up w/ it =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will am, i just got the "brillant" idea to put an outline on it for an anime feeling. And OMG! i totally forgot about that leg band...man am i apsent minded... Well things rea going kinda slow since the i got the idea to add the outline, because the poly count is a littel higher then i expected -_-, but i am reducing it alot. But if things done work out i will just finish it without the damn outline.

PRJ

Best answers
Does he have the Eyelashes? :O?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom