Rockgibs

Best answers
i think the power up rocks are sprites am not to sure(i think the rockgibs model is for when u shoot a wall with a beam ad the stones fall of them (am not to sure) hope this helps

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are also 3d power up gibs, so there have to be models for it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Stuf that comes out the rock if jou hit it are Models but if you power up that r sprites :laff:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, there are also 3d models for power up. Go to multiplayer/customize/advanced, there you can select "3d particle system rocks", check it out for yourself if you don't believe me. fortnox is right, there must be a way to edit them.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say it's esf/models use milkshape to view them untill you find the right one. But modeling is not my job, so i might be wrong.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U GOT IT ALL WRONG!
The rocks that fly up when u power up are SPRITES there r few of them
And the rocks that fly around when u shoot at something in map are MODELS
so now u undrstud?
There r no rock models when u power up JUST SPRITES
:)good night:)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are sprites if you dont tell it to use 3d rocks, there are 2 different kinds of rocks, it uses the sprites by default, you can switch between them somewhere in the options, i forget where exactly, (i havent played esf in months), so allow me to say YOU HAVE IT IT ALL WRONG

dont try to talk smart when you dont know what your talking about

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
they are sprites if you dont tell it to use 3d rocks, there are 2 different kinds of rocks, it uses the sprites by default, you can switch between them somewhere in the options, i forget where exactly, (i havent played esf in months), so allow me to say YOU HAVE IT IT ALL WRONG

U sayd that 2 me or what

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i was talking to the other guy named dendza, who as it seems also didnt know much on the subject either

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
no i was talking to the other guy named dendza, who as it seems also didnt know much on the subject either
I know that guy he's the greatest and dont u talk that way 2 him!
I dont know what am I doing here so I will just let the "SMARTER" guy answer the question.Ok!?wow I'm so sorry if I'm the stooped one go now and smart as all MIGHTY NUTTZY

Best answers
what are you talking about Dendza? When you guys say the rocks a model, do you mean the .wrl file?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
what are you talking about Dendza? When you guys say the rocks a model, do you mean the .wrl file?
The rock model can b found in esf\models
And nuttzy U first started that smarty pants thing so dont add some stuff ok?
*dont turn this in 2 a flaming thread*

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:

Thnx for teh support Nutz :p

Best answers
The rock model can b found in esf\models
And nuttzy U first started that smarty pants thing so dont add some stuff ok?
*dont turn this in 2 a flaming thread*
that doesnt answer my questions about whether the rock is a .wrl file. Nuttzy didnt say anything about smarty pants, he told u to not talk smart about something you dont know. Another curoius question would be, is there any difference whether u use 3d or sprite? will the game run faster on sprite mode?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
that doesnt answer my questions about whether the rock is a .wrl file. Nuttzy didnt say anything about smarty pants, he told u to not talk smart about something you dont know. Another curoius question would be, is there any difference whether u use 3d or sprite? will the game run faster on sprite mode?
Rocks in esf\models are mdl files not wrl.If u ever look there u can find them with name rockgibs.mdl (and maybe with some others I dotnt know).
Does that answer your question?
And nutzzy cant say anything about my knowlege UNDRSTUD cuz he doesnt know d heck what I know so he cant jump in and say : "ha u dont know nothing......dont post if u dont know"!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom