Rock Lee!

Best answers
im guessing you already know that the fingers are messed...and not that you've skinned it yet or anything, but his waist dillyo is that reddish color, i think.

Best answers
No its blue. As for the fingers, yea it's the first time for me modeling fingers (or even an arm) so im figuring things out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your gettinb better dbzfever :), and good luck with dba :D

Best answers
uhhh seriously his belt/forehead protector is definitely the reddish color... i seriously suggest that you get some better ref pics cuz it seems the ones you have are, indeed, wrong.

im too lazy to post a pic. go find one yourself. it is your model after all.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, yet another person using davds refs that isnt in the mod team, !!go dbzfever make us all proud!!, heh

you really screwed that render up. post a flat shaded or a wireframe shot so we can acualy see the model, you got that lighting on there now that pretty mch hides the shape of the model, i cant tell you if you built it decent or not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...yea, if ur using david's refs give him credit. Refs arent easy to make so give him some credit.

Try welding it, you kinda just made it in parts and didnt weld or snap nothin. But it does have a pretty good shape, good luck on the rest.

Best answers
Nuttzy, I am not using a ref and i'm on the mod team :( Just because it's the same style doesn't mean i'm using his ref, because I am an artist too and we have similar drawing styles.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Raiko said:
hmm...yea, if ur using david's refs give him credit. Refs arent easy to make so give him some credit.

Try welding it, you kinda just made it in parts and didnt weld or snap nothin. But it does have a pretty good shape, good luck on the rest.
David drew a ref of rock as well? anyone got a link to all his work, or know where i can find it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom