Rock lee pwns yo face :O

Best answers
My first character model ever :shocked: just the head left to do :S

I didn't feel like opening max and rendering (and even If I did feel like it I have no idea how to make a nice render :p )

Anywayz C&C are welcome....don't crit the shoes though, I'm gonna remodel them.

Best answers
looks correct for the ref but the ref is wrong and has proportional issues

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres the proportion issues? if youre gonna comment, say how he can improve it o_O

looks fine to meh :eek:~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you overlap the model with that ref and then hit alt+x and post a screenshot here? i can see that there are some parts out of porportion with that ref

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only proportion issue in the ref is the torso to leg issue, but he seems to have modeled it correctively.

Nice work, I can't wait to see what you consider is the final product.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that and the head is too small in that ref. Rock lee is a teen, and they usually have lightly bigger heads, right now the proportions seem like more of an adult rock lee, or gai even then rock lee.

Best answers
Mesh smooth pwns my face =x

Looks good !_!. Wrist bands look a lil funky though, probably from mesh smooth. Keep it up.

Best answers
Ness said:
wheres the proportion issues? if youre gonna comment, say how he can improve it o_O

looks fine to meh :eek:~
look at the upper leg in the ref, its about the same width as the torso which is not the way it is in real life
edit:
or the way it is in the show ( so shut up sirken)

sirken

S
.... he is not in real life lol he is a cartoon, or he could be a fat man in a suit in real life o well, nice job on rock lee he is 1 of my fav. naruto characters, just don't like his *** master of the eye brows :p i think u should make his waste a lil shorter in with and thats all i see wrong

Best answers
the problem is, the chest is so far out and the arms dont match. but one thing your forgetting the shuriken bag is on top of his left buttcheek, if your looking at his butt if you know what i mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms are ****ed... look at the bicep area, its not as smooth as it should be (naruto characters dont even have muscular definition >_>)

Best answers
his uhh crotch is too high...and his arms are too skinny height wise...other then that nice job

Best answers
i agree with gir and ace.also the hands look odd,look at your ref for his hands.but i like it,keep us updated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is something about his ass :p....It's too good, and I don't think he has that good of an ass in the show. Might need to flaaten that part a lil bit or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom