Rock Band Recruitment! (Need expert singer, drummer, bassist!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone wanna play online some time in an expert awesome-fest? Xbox 360 only hehe

I can do the guitar expert and 5* nearly every song, I was wondering if anyone here can play expert vocals, expert drummer, and an expert bassist while mostly, if not all, getting a 5* / gold star on all songs.

Anyone up for it?

edit: my bad, meant this in video games D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe when I get back to school and if my roommate wants to split the game with me.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit: my bad, meant this in video games D:
When I saw this thread I thought you were wanting to somehow make a real band over the internet.

Thread moved :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe when I get back to school and if my roommate wants to split the game with me.
Actually, if you get a friend to play with you, I can get my friend Taylor to sing expert. apparently he can 5* expert songs easily. He's pretty talented I suppose.

Gotta get a fix'd mic first. Mine broke while singing Run to the hills. I guess I just have too much power in my voice hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn I like singing, but other wise I would drum, although I'd have to practice first. I hate doing the guitar stuff, but we'll see. I'm getting back to school the 21st and I don't know when my roommate is getting back so I still have to see.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn I like singing, but other wise I would drum, although I'd have to practice first. I hate doing the guitar stuff, but we'll see. I'm getting back to school the 21st and I don't know when my roommate is getting back so I still have to see.
Haha, he's not a good friend. I'll let you sing easily over him :p

I love doing guitar. I've 5*'d every expert song including some DLC (avenged sevenfold and metallica).

I'm rank ~700 in guitar hero in the world :]

So anyways, what would your friend do, bass? or drums?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, he's not a good friend. I'll let you sing easily over him :p

I love doing guitar. I've 5*'d every expert song including some DLC (avenged sevenfold and metallica).

I'm rank ~700 in guitar hero in the world :]

So anyways, what would your friend do, bass? or drums?
Prolly geetar or bass. Actually come to think of it one of my roommate's old roommate has Rock Band, so I may not have to get it after all. But that's iffy. In any case I'll just have to see when I get back. I wanna try drumming and singing at the same time. That would be so badass and get me so much e-poon (maybe even real poon given the right time).

P.S. I think the guitar stuff in these games are a cop out to playing real guitar, but that of course is just my opinion. I think the drumming and singing part takes a lot more musical talent/skill and they just seem a lot more fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate playing bass you cant ever hear what the hell your playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom