Rock Band - Beatles

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBDOolcs9g[/ame]

:O

I just hope the track list is good, more later stuff than earlier, but who knows.

Heh, I used to be able to play most of the songs that are on there on a real guitar D:

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Beatles so this isn't anything fun for me.

Only thing that -really- caught my eye was the harmonized vocals, where two people sing at once. That's the only really good part.

Other then that, Beatles, eh, not really Rock Band type music, but hey, good if you're a fan.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll stick to FoF, thank yeh.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya, I don't really expect many people here to be fans, everyone seems to be into metal or some kind of derivative.

I'm quite surprised they made this game though, I'm quite frankly amazed.

Though for it to be an interesting game they really should look to the later years for the more challenging stuff since some of its more heavier/faster, more solo intensive. Their earlier stuff was really rhythmic. I'd really like to see the solo from the song "the end" 3 guitars battle would be awesome.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if my budget would allow it, and I already had a PS3/360 and one of the other ROck Band games, I would buy it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I probably won't pick up this one, but I will pick up Rock Band lego so I have something to play with my 4 year old daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom