robotic model im making need skinner/ animator

Best answers
im in the poccess of make a robotic model for esf, ive done the head, neck and upper body... its a really simple deisgn but looks nice. it you want screen shots someone is gonna have to host them for me.. i need a skinner and animator if possible cus i dont know how o do it... i plan on replacing frieza or picolo (cus eye and finger lasers seam to fit in with robots) i plan on being done by tomorrow so i'll have updates then

Best answers
I'll try to animate it... I'm not that great, but I'd like to give it another shot, I've made a few re-animations, and they look OK..., but they aren't ready to be released without the model i've been working on.

Best answers
ok... once im done witht the model i'll send it over... i messed up the head so im trying to redo it... for some reason i thought of making a "cooler" looking head would be worth it but i just ended up deforming to firt so i have to redo the whole head... inve finished the body so all i have to do are the arms and legs then redo the head

Best answers
And I can host the pictures again (but still try finding a better host - I'm not the best you know :laff: )

Best answers
i have an update: i added "pads" to the chest, stomach, arms, sholders, and pelvis. i just need a good hoster so they can post pics

Best answers
sent the pics to Moshe Kipod Ham so you'll see the pics as soon as he post them

Best answers
im having a lot of trouble making to damn legs... for some reason i cant connect them to the "bars" coming out of the hips....

Best answers
i make the body parts sperate from each other then connect them.. (i.e. the fore arm to the upper arm) this just allows me to work with the indvidual pieces better... i did fix this and i got the leg on. :)

Best answers
I'm realy sorry...

I've got the pics but when I upload them (or others) they have a cross on them... Find someone else to upload them...
I'm realy sorry... :cry:

But anyway - GREAT MODEL!!!!
Make your next project a dbz character!!! You're great!!!!!! :yes:

Best answers
sorry i sent them to esfnoob

i sent the same pics to you hellspawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom