Robotic Exoskeleton helps the disabled move

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyberdyne?

What an interesting name for a company specializing in robotic technology.

Not that it conjures up images of human genocide at the hands of robotic killing machines or anything...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Washt that suit shown about a year ago where the guywas holding 3 bags or rice without any strain at all ^^

In any case im all for exoskelitons. As long as there aint any AI involved XD

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm with Grega about the AI. And who is the **** head who called the company Cyberdyne, he only increases the chances of damage to his profits by that name(names can connect people to uncomfortable situations, memories, associations)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Grega about the AI. And who is the **** head who called the company Cyberdyne, he only increases the chances of damage to his profits by that name(names can connect people to uncomfortable situations, memories, associations)
It's a Japanese company, chances are they haven't even heard about the mediocore american action movie.
If you're influenced by a company name, in the sense you're currently meaning, as a business man... you're a retard.

a little more ontopic.
This is a nice development for the crippled, and a huge step forward for heavy duty manual labor jobs.
I'm surprised at how cheap the suit actually is.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a Japanese company, chances are they haven't even heard about the mediocore american action movie.
If you're influenced by a company name, in the sense you're currently meaning, as a business man... you're a retard.

a little more ontopic.
This is a nice development for the crippled, and a huge step forward for heavy duty manual labor jobs.
I'm surprised at how cheap the suit actually is.
Youd be surprised how cheap other stuff is once you remove the heavy duty price tags given my the capitalists.

What im interested in is its power source.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a battary that last for 3 hours if it increses you entire body functions by 10 fold you think they would put restrictors on it to stop criple fights of epic precautions

also cyberdyne website http://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not disabled and I'm still getting one.

Tenfold strength? **** yeah.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ye it would be fun to run faster than normal as well i thaught if there gonna make an cyborg suit they would also make it so it can store away when you not using it while it is on the person

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****ing robots are taking over the world man. ****ing robots!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The suit is designed to assist in basic functions such as lifting. Hence that name "Hybrid Assist Limb."

In that you won't be punching holes through walls or running at 20 mph.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The suit is designed to assist in basic functions such as lifting. Hence that name "Hybrid Assist Limb."

In that you won't be punching holes through walls or running at 30 mph.
Fixed. I could run 19 mph back when I did track in high school :p.

If they can make lifters, they can make punchers, jumpers, and runner. But I am curious if the disabled need that much power.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Doomsday is coming, god planned this all along, the doomsday events are starting, the usa gonna give there soldiers this uniforms with robotic limb power which will make them super soldiers and they will fight in iran but then it will take over the soldiers and the soldiers will be humans controlled by robots with super skillz and they will take over the usa and then the world and they will enslave mankind.

December 21 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1212121@!@!@!!2

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doomsday is coming, god planned this all along, the doomsday events are starting, the usa gonna give there soldiers this uniforms with robotic limb power which will make them super soldiers and they will fight in iran but then it will take over the soldiers and the soldiers will be humans controlled by robots with super skillz and they will take over the usa and then the world and they will enslave mankind.

December 21 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1212121@!@!@!!2
...it just helps you perform heavy lifting when you'd otherwise be unable to do so.

Friends don't let friends become doomsayers.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead an intergalactic intelligent species that resembles our Earthly Avians will come and help the Japanese develop much more advanced suit that require soldiers whom have received DNA splices from from the aliens.

The chozo are evil in this universe, unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom