Rising Force Online

Best answers
You mine for 4 types of ore, it breaks down into Crystals and ore1-3 the numbers determine the quality, the quality determines what you get when you process the ore into usable or sellable contents.

Heres a movie i found on the forums, shows a bit of the lower lvl pvp,
http://shifta.net/rfonline/chipwars-zerg.rar

To those that think this game has no RPG essence, the korean version is putting out quite a bit, the darkhole quest looks fun and will be released in the american version a bit after release.

http://files.filefront.com/RF+Online+Darkhole+Questavi/;4578620;;/fileinfo.html

Best answers
Some screenshots for you all from retail,! Here is a chipwar that the Accretian empire just won, A chipwar is held once every 8 hours, where the whole idea is to kill the opposing factions chip, to gain the favorance of the Holy Stone Keeper.

Once you have won the war, you can mine in the core protected by the Holy Stone Keeper, and make alot of money from doing so, getting upgrade parts etc, here ya go.

There shots are taken from my post on the official boards for the game, enjoy!

First off a big shout to Daeha who made the whole thing possible, it was about 40 mins before the CW began that he called in a world wide draft, if u could swing a sword, or shoot a gun you were drafted no exceptions.

Soon after the CW began daeha lost his RL position tho to Demon, but its alright both are great fellas.

Darkboi,Divine,Demon,Daeha the 4 D's of The Accretian race, you guys are great, im amazed i called divine great but ill keep my hate for the man to another day.

The draft has begun, bare in mind the camera can only catch so much, look at the radar for a nice idea of how many we had.

This had to be scary to see if you were on the recieving end of it, it was scary to see being on the screenshot side lol.

Assault on the chip began, it was a fairly slow status as we didn't have alot of lvl 30+ there, alot were holding the cora back.

This is the result of how many we had after the bellato starting picking us off, i bet we gave the bellato a hefty repair bill tho, some of those mau's were blown up lol.

Moments before the chipwar turned into the run for the core, bella came and tried to ninja the chip, they failed and bathhurst ran it in for the win, during this time they tried to kill him and all failed to the might of the empire!

I appologize for the tiny pics but its how they save in the file, someone said they were frapping it so be sure to check out the vid sometime, look for me im Meshka!

All screenshots were taken in very high resing, the Chipwars are MASSIVE pvp battles, if pvp is ur thing then RFO is for you.

Sorry for the double post, forgot i posted last -_-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom