Ripper!!

Best answers
hey every just tought i'd let you kno never show twisted youth ur work before you post it cuz he rips it

ur porly thinking that it looks alot like his sigs now cuz it is....and i have to psd to go with it and i have a few witnesses knowing that this is my work....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i knew it didnt look like his style...
heh even if he is banned, he'll just come on as a new name :\

Best answers
Tsk, tsk. Twyst I thought you knew better than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
statement withdrawn i just saw the sig. i thought u were saying that one without anything on it was twysteds sig. but i still have to say, im still skeptikal(sp?), becuase he would have had to remove alot of crap, so either u gave him the psd file or he is very good at removing things and replacing them

Best answers
umm i added vash in there to show every one that,that is my back ground.... and i showed you this tim right when i made it... any one want the psd tell me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure you didnt rip his work and edit it, then send it to people... >.<... o_O... Heh... lol jk.
Yea... That looks the same... :S But how'd he get it?

Best answers
i did image messgein on AIM and i showed him and ask if he liked it and then next thing i kno hes useing it

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He is using it for both his sigs. I have also gone and looked and some of his other work. None is at that level yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t... Go rippers! I'm your number ONE fan! Heh... to bad no ones gonna rip my work... it sucks :p...
He might have misunderstood and thought you were givin him permission to use it... :S?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate rippers on the SSj Clan they ripped my VEGETTO SIG but I deleted off the uploading website I hate rippers!!!! im with you Dakilla

Best answers
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
w00t... Go rippers! I'm your number ONE fan! Heh... to bad no ones gonna rip my work... it sucks :p...
He might have misunderstood and thought you were givin him permission to use it... :S?
uummm no i made sure of that and notice that hes not posting defending him self. proly cuz he know's that he will lose he kno he riped and and thats all i gotta say. that just makes me realy mad made cuz i had a good sig with that bg now i cant use it... or i dont wana cuz some one else has got it. :\ :S

Best answers
Dev hates rippers with a passion. I hate rippers with a passion. Dakilla, i'd like to have a chat wit u. I need ur AIM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was being sarcastic.... Its hard to tell on the net, dont you think?
I hate rippers.... depending on what they rip.....

Best answers
i dint even kno twisted or wasp ripped work.but it was kind of odd that he went from sucky to awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom