Best answers
So, I was testing the digital camera and I took a picture of one of my drawings. One of my brothers suggested that I show you guys, so why not?

And no, her finger isn't fat. The line that separated the two fingers doesn't show up :S

In case it's too big for you, go here

http://www.geocities.com/dikdikvandik/A.txt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt look much like her, and why are her eyes green? arnt they blue?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, looks good enough, it isnt THAT good,... a tip for the right pic.:make her chin more pointing forwards, now it looks like she has an otter chin.. :D

and, the left leg of the left drawing is a litle thin on the upperside, and the right leg doesnt looks so good either.,..

Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
it doesnt look much like her, and why are her eyes green? arnt they blue?

What are you talking about? This is an original character.

And to Wangster, those are extremely baggy pants. She's much skinnier than that. Not to mention she has a skirt over the the top. o_O As for the chin, yeah, I know. The right picture has a crappy chin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh lol i was thinking ff10 lol, but still her eye whites are green

Best answers
Yes they are. In my story, when you're blessed with magic, you're eyes take on a yellowish-greenish tint. I guess I should explain better, shouldn't I?

Thank you for your crits thus far!

Best answers
A good effort. I like it.

One thing you may want to remember when you draw any human-like character is that they have a head beneath their hair. Your character looks as if her hair has melted against her head, as if there is no body or volume to it at all. When you draw the head, try drawing just an oval and placing hair on the top. Look at pictures for references.

Otherwise I think you are fine character artist. Keep practicing. I want to see more from you.

Best answers
Blegh...I need a scanner. Here's one more girl for you, shown in a little square because the camera won't take the edges without making them too bright for some reason. I tried 10 different shots, and in each one the edges were wrong, but oh wells.

Until I get a better picture, here's Lily

Best answers
Ooo. I like Lily.

Again, give her hair some body. Other than that, you r0x0rs!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your pretty good, your lily pic is much better than the Rika pic, the problem with your rika pic is the slightly wrong posture, and the profile of her head isnt corectly proportioned the eyes arent quite in the center and the ears are too far back and the head slants too much (sorry if i sound really critical but these things are important, because if you get use to drawing something the wrong way its REALLY hard to change), the only tip i'd give you is sharpen your pencils constantly, its much easier to produce good quality lines.....

Best answers
Yeah, I hate these pencils I get. Thanks guy ^_^ You've really made my day. I'll work on the hair, but I kinda like it flat. :] (mine's flat)

Best answers
Blegh. I shrunk the lily picture because it took up too much space to host, and now it looks pixelly, so sorry. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the 2nd one is nice, to bad that its blury and all...
but..the first one is still arab -_-

Best answers
Face: Cool
Body: Kinda short scaled if you look at the size of his lags
Lags: Kinda weird position.

And where does his left arm go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom